Dollhouse Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

does the end has a closure? thx

chang_1910

[1]Dec 14, 2011
    • level: 4

Hi, I`m thinking about starting to watch this show, but I know it got cancel.. and don`t feel like watching a show that do not have any closure ( THE GATES : great show and ws just cancel, leaving sooooo many possibilities"

PLEASE do not spoiled/tell me the end.. A "yea, it has closure,....." "it answer question....." or "no it leave many Qs unanswered" "you feel like you want more" .. or something like that will be fine.

thx

Hopefully I`ll get some reply here

Edited on 12/14/2011 8:44pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

buffyTVSrox

[2]Dec 14, 2011
    • level: 33
    Overall, there is closure. They knew the show was going to be canceled, so they made sure to wrap it up. It was a little rushed and few things never got answered, but they were able to tell the core story they wanted to with completion.

NiallB31

[3]Dec 16, 2011
    • level: 8

There is closure for almost every character. The last two episodes were a bit rushed but there is closure for every character. You will have to watch the show form the very first episode and please don't give up after the first few episodes. Season 2 is stronger than the first. The first season introduces us to this world and sets up some storylines for season 2 and season 2 is kind of like one big episode. Most episodes link up with eachother and the storylines last most of the season.

I do recommend the show to watch. I bought the show on DVD since the show was not shown on an Irish tv channel and I took a chance and hoped I would like it. And I love it. The show so you ow is a Joss Whedon show so you should know what to expect.

I cant really say anything major without giving away any of the endings of characters or what hapens to them, but you should check it out.

chang_1910

[4]Jan 12, 2012
    • level: 4
    so.. THANK YOU!!!
    this show was amazing, I watch the whole thing in netflix in like 2 weeks... why did they cancel this and continue with Terra Nova is beyond me.
    Awesome syfi