Dollhouse Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Dollhouse finally starts airing on Eleven Australia

No1Slayerette

[1]Jun 17, 2012
    • level: 9

Just thought I'd pop on here and let everyone know, I'd been seeing ads for it for a while on Eleven, but none with a specific date. Low and behold I come onto tv.com and find that it started airing last week YellAnywho, it's onMonday's at 10.00pm, and it's looks like Farrha Khan, a staff member from tv.com, will be doing weekly recaps/ reviews of the episodes (here's a link to the first one http://www.tv.com/news/dollhouse-welcome-to-the-world-of-pimps-and-kidnappers-28894/), so hopefully this starts up some new discussion of the show! Now to get out my DVD's and watch the pilot before The Target airs tonight...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SciFi_Lover22

[2]Jul 10, 2012
    • level: 1

i love dollhouse i watch it on channel 11, although i missed the first episode but i caught on pretty quick. eliza dushku is so awesome, i loved her in buffy, bring it on, tru calling and now dollhouse too.

No1Slayerette

[3]Jul 10, 2012
    • level: 9

Glad you're enjoying it, I wished more people knew about the show, I think it's the most underrated of all of Joss Whedon's work, and deals with a lot of really big issues, mainly identity, in a very in-depth way.