Dollhouse Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Dollhouse LPW #010 - fatfreeoreos III: The decade. Cause it's number ten and all

  • Avatar of JennaNJ

    JennaNJ

    [61]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 09/30/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 14,449
    Blue long Island ice tea was what I throw up all morning last Th but of course that one is way different
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NJZ

    NJZ

    [62]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 07/31/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 19,091

    Thanks for the advice regarding the drinks. I'll try to remember those. I mean, I'll really try.

    Doug; I've always really wanted one of those because of The Sweetest Thing. Strange

    ___Mr_Nasty___ wrote:
    Yeah I have. Expectations have to be realistic. No point in living with constant disappointment.


    I agree on the realistic expectations thing. Although, just as easily, you could say giving up is just as bad as the constant disappointment.

    buffyTVSrox wrote:
    I think with Dollhouse coming back I'll have new motivation.


    Yay. I hope so.

    buffyTVSrox wrote:
    Don't do it unless you're sure though. I don't want you feeling dreadfully guilty for years convinced you'll go to hell and cursing the day you were born.


    It's not the hell part I'm worried about. I've kind of already accepted I am going there It's the fallout that's holding me back. My dad's already said I'll be dead to him if I ever move out, so yeah, if he finds out I've been drinking (which is probably considerably worse in his eyes), it'll just make things...you know. And as much as I hate my brothers sometimes, I do love them and I couldn't stand the idea of never seeing them or anyone in my family ever again. So, yeah, it's something I've thought about a lot. And while all reason and sanity would point to "DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT!", I just can't take all this sh*t anymore. And I just need something to make everything seem less f*cked. Alcohol fits the bill.

    This is me sharing, like you guys wanted. Although, it does really feel like an over-share. But I'm not gonna backspace because...well....I don't know..

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alwaysobsessed

    alwaysobsessed

    [63]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 05/03/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,322
    Naila its not an overshare and not to lecture you or anything, just an advice.. I dont think alcohol is the right answer and be associated with taking an edge off. ? What do I know.. Sorry.. lol
    Edited on 09/01/2009 5:05pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NJZ

    NJZ

    [64]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 07/31/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 19,091
    alwaysobsessed wrote:
    Naila its not an overshare and not to lecture you or anything, just an advice.. I dont think alcohol is the right answer and be associated with taking an edge off. ? What do I know.. Sorry.. lol


    You sound just like my best friend I know its not the right answer. Far from it. And I know I'm doing it for the wrong reasons but I've gotten to the point where I don't care anymore. Oh, and yeah, it's probably not but I just can't, like, smoke some weed or something.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alwaysobsessed

    alwaysobsessed

    [65]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 05/03/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,322
    NJZ wrote:
    You sound just like my best friend I know its not the right answer. Far from it. And I know I'm doing it for the wrong reasons but I've gotten to the point where I don't care anymore. Oh, and yeah, it's probably not but I just can't, like, smoke some weed or something.
    Hm... isnt there another thing, like go running when youre frustrated or upset. And if youve gotten to a point where you cant take it anymore, then maybe you should reconsider the reason why and if its worth it.. Yea family can be a pain and I cant understand your situation like you, but.. selfdestruction (even if its only a little) in any way isnt the "right" thing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SVU_Obsessed

    SVU_Obsessed

    [66]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 11/04/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 17,493
    buffyTVSrox wrote:

    Yeah. Now I'm just gonna hope you get cancer ASAP so I can laugh at you. Miss I-can-make-everyone-stop-bugging-me-if-I-want-with-my-awesome-manipulation. It's this pissy petty me, or the one who bugs you to quit. I'll give you the choice.

    If it takes manipulation for you to get someone to stop bugging you, then that's just sad. Everyone can push anyone away, it doesn't take much skill . If I get cancer then that will give me an excuse to take loads of pain medication because of the god-awful cancer treatment and will also give me a good excuse to commit suicide. So it's a win-win either way .

    NJZ wrote:
    It's not the hell part I'm worried about. I've kind of already accepted I am going there It's the fallout that's holding me back. My dad's already said I'll be dead to him if I ever move out, so yeah, if he finds out I've been drinking (which is probably considerably worse in his eyes), it'll just make things...you know. And as much as I hate my brothers sometimes, I do love them and I couldn't stand the idea of never seeing them or anyone in my family ever again. So, yeah, it's something I've thought about a lot. And while all reason and sanity would point to "DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT!", I just can't take all this sh*t anymore. And I just need something to make everything seem less f*cked. Alcohol fits the bill. This is me sharing, like you guys wanted. Although, it does really feel like an over-share. But I'm not gonna backspace because...well....I don't know..

    While people usually say alcohol is the wrong route and will only lead to badness, I think it also has its advantages. It does take the edge off and gives you your space and a kind of...clarity. The decision is completely up to you.

    Whatever you decide, I'm with the others on suggesting Smirnoff. Long Island Ice Tea is just disgusting in my opinion. I had to poor a sh!t-load of Smirnoff Ice in my cup to make is taste better, bleh.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fatfreeoreos

    fatfreeoreos

    [67]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 07/21/05
    • level: 40
    • rank: Bewitched
    • posts: 33,588
    I come back to find my shiny new thread and you guys are talking about drinks?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NJZ

    NJZ

    [68]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 07/31/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 19,091

    alwaysobsessed wrote:
    Hm... isnt there another thing, like go running when youre frustrated or upset. And if youve gotten to a point where you cant take it anymore, then maybe you should reconsider the reason why and if its worth it.. Yea family can be a pain and I cant understand your situation like you, but.. selfdestruction (even if its only a little) in any way isnt the "right" thing.

    First of all....

    Damn you and your logic

    Second of all....

    I hate you

    And third...

    You're so right that it almost makes me want to reconsider. But I don't think of it as self-destruction. It's just...alcohol. It is so incredibly minor compared to the other things I've thought about doing. So yeah, it's not that big a deal to me. As long as they don't find out...what will it matter, you know?

    SVU_Obsessed wrote:
    So it's a win-win either way .

    Cancer and win-win just don't seem right together.

    SVU_Obsessed wrote:
    While people usually say alcohol is the wrong route and will only lead to badness, I think it also has its advantages. It does take the edge off and gives you your space and a kind of...clarity. The decision is completely up to you.

    That's exactly what I'm looking for.

    fatfreeoreos wrote:
    I come back to find my shiny new thread and you guys are talking about drinks?

    Usually you come back to rape talk so isn't this a little better?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SVU_Obsessed

    SVU_Obsessed

    [69]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 11/04/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 17,493
    Ugh, meant *pour. Brain lapse.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kikimarie593

    kikimarie593

    [70]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 07/30/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 8,540
    ___Mr_Nasty___ wrote:


    You're a fan of Star Wars? I think I've heard you say that before but it still surprises me somewhat.



    Why does it surprise you?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fatfreeoreos

    fatfreeoreos

    [71]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 07/21/05
    • level: 40
    • rank: Bewitched
    • posts: 33,588
    lazyjay wrote:
    And, here are the stats from DLPW #009 ...
    683 --- SVU_Obsessed
    573 --- ___Mr_Nasty___
    288 --- JennaNJ
    210 --- NJZ
    206 --- alwaysobsessed
    193 --- lazyjay
    168 --- fatfreeoreos
    166 --- alias571
    151 --- buffyTVSrox
    138 --- spikemaniac
    120 --- kikimarie593
    066 --- tvfan332
    044 --- TwistedConverse
    026 --- aplourey
    025 --- OfSupernatural
    020 --- amaryllis88
    010 --- Mozart_Eleven
    009 --- michael_LB92
    001 --- knif2

    I'm seventh? Man Kat and Adam have no lives.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SVU_Obsessed

    SVU_Obsessed

    [72]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 11/04/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 17,493
    NJZ wrote:
    Cancer and win-win just don't seem right together.

    Well everyone is going to die of something or other. Only the young and naive believe old age will be their end.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NJZ

    NJZ

    [73]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 07/31/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 19,091
    SVU_Obsessed wrote:
    NJZ wrote:
    Cancer and win-win just don't seem right together.

    Well everyone is going to die of something or other. Only the young and naive believe old age will be their end.


    Yeah, but cancer is an incredibly bad way to go. I'd prefer to die instantly, rather than have a long, drawn out death.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ___Mr_Nasty___

    ___Mr_Nasty___

    [74]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 12,957
    Again, spoilers for right up to the end of BSG, almost.


    ***SPOILER***
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SVU_Obsessed

    SVU_Obsessed

    [75]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 11/04/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 17,493
    fatfreeoreos wrote:

    I'm seventh? Man Kat and Adam have no lives.

    You're just upset because you weren't number one after repeatedly vocalizing your desire to have that position. Now you're just taking shots at the people who keep surpassing you as a way to make your 7th place seem less sad.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lazyjay

    lazyjay

    [76]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 07/15/05
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,679
    fatfreeoreos wrote:
    I'm seventh? Man Kat and Adam have no lives.

    I know!

    I can't believe I came in ahead of you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SVU_Obsessed

    SVU_Obsessed

    [77]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 11/04/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 17,493
    NJZ wrote:

    Yeah, but cancer is an incredibly bad way to go. I'd prefer to die instantly, rather than have a long, drawn out death.

    Hence the suicide .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alwaysobsessed

    alwaysobsessed

    [78]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 05/03/06
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,322
    NJZ wrote:
    First of all....

    Damn you and your logic

    Second of all....

    I hate you

    And third...

    You're so right that it almost makes me want to reconsider. But I don't think of it as self-destruction. It's just...alcohol. It is so incredibly minor compared to the other things I've thought about doing. So yeah, it's not that big a deal to me. As long as they don't find out...what will it matter, you know?

    Yea I thought it might be minor compared to the others. Should make you see that it IS a big deal.. as long as you consider doing "wild" things to feel better, Id say stay away from all of that and find a non "destructive" way to make you feel better. You might not agree that it is, but it could very well turn out to be. This is your call to make though

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ___Mr_Nasty___

    ___Mr_Nasty___

    [79]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 12,957
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    ___Mr_Nasty___ wrote:


    You're a fan of Star Wars? I think I've heard you say that before but it still surprises me somewhat.



    Why does it surprise you?


    I don't know, just don't think there's many 15 year old girls who'd call themselves Star Wars fans. Doesn't really fit with the other stuff you like. I guess you have layers and stuff.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NJZ

    NJZ

    [80]Sep 1, 2009
    • member since: 07/31/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 19,091
    SVU_Obsessed wrote:
    NJZ wrote:

    Yeah, but cancer is an incredibly bad way to go. I'd prefer to die instantly, rather than have a long, drawn out death.

    Hence the suicide .


    What if you're so sick from the cancer that you don't even have the energy to be able to commit suicide? Even the medication can't make all the pain go away.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.