Dollhouse Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

I've lost the plot

spgspgspg

[1]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 5
    I was following the story up till Echo tried to revive Sierra from the attic and then it skipped to Dewitt thanking Echo for her work and skipped to the whole team in the room. When did the conspiracy occur? What happen after Paul and Dewitt pointed the gun at each other? When did Alpha become the good guy? And Dewitt accepted Dr Saunders' return just like that? How..what..when..huh? I'm confused, can someone please fill me in?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KingofIPirates

[2]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 32
    spgspgspg wrote:
    I was following the story up till Echo tried to revive Sierra from the attic and then it skipped to Dewitt thanking Echo for her work and skipped to the whole team in the room. When did the conspiracy occur?
    The conspiracy occured before Echo was taken to the Attic

spgspgspg wrote:

What happen after Paul and Dewitt pointed the gun at each other?
    Dewitt reveals 'herself to have engineered Echo's trip to the Attic as a fact-finding expedition, trusting Echo's singular power to be able to save herself from the Attic.DeWitt gathers the alliance together in her office: Paul, Echo, herself, Boyd, Topher,Ivy(Topher's assistant),Victor/Anthony Ceccoli and Sierra/Priya Tsetsang. She states that they are finally ready'
    spgspgspg wrote:

When did Alpha become the good guy?
    They skipped that subplot
    spgspgspg wrote:
    And Dewitt accepted Dr Saunders' return just like that?
    Probably on account of her being a sleeper, she's otherwise harmless without that imprint.

spgspgspg

[3]Feb 9, 2010
    • level: 5
    Of course, thanks for clearing that up. Blue skies!