We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Dollhouse Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

News about Summer Glau joining 'Dollhouse'

  • Avatar of Lady_Lancaster

    Lady_Lancaster

    [61]Sep 14, 2009
    • member since: 05/27/09
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 3,152
    michael_LB92 wrote:
    I don't have a link, but I've heard several claims that Alexis will be in Dollhouse season two a bit. So most probably. You can probably Google it, but it's pretty much confirmed.


    I heard about that too, I hope it's right because that would be great!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of buffyTVSrox

    buffyTVSrox

    [62]Sep 15, 2009
    • member since: 07/14/05
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 21,459
    Lady_Lancaster wrote:
    michael_LB92 wrote:
    I don't have a link, but I've heard several claims that Alexis will be in Dollhouse season two a bit. So most probably. You can probably Google it, but it's pretty much confirmed.


    I heard about that too, I hope it's right because that would be great!


    Joss announced it at Comic-Con and Alexis' wife, Alyson Hannigan of course, has been tweeting on Twitter about it. Also according to her tweets, he's in at least four episodes this season. And from what I've seen around the interwebs that I'm too lazy to retrieve right now, he will indeed be playing a senator. I can't wait.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jrickettscurran

    jrickettscurran

    [63]Sep 15, 2009
    • member since: 05/03/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 340

    buffyTVSrox wrote:
    Lady_Lancaster wrote:
    michael_LB92 wrote:
    I don't have a link, but I've heard several claims that Alexis will be in Dollhouse season two a bit. So most probably. You can probably Google it, but it's pretty much confirmed.
    I heard about that too, I hope it's right because that would be great!
    Joss announced it at Comic-Con and Alexis' wife, Alyson Hannigan of course, has been tweeting on Twitter about it. Also according to her tweets, he's in at least four episodes this season. And from what I've seen around the interwebs that I'm too lazy to retrieve right now, he will indeed be playing a senator. I can't wait.

    Someone posted this article and it talks about Denisof in the last paragraph.
    ***SPOILER***


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thetruesora

    thetruesora

    [64]Sep 15, 2009
    • member since: 12/13/04
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,286
    On Eliza Dushku's Twitter account there is a photo from filming which you can see Alexis Denisof. view it here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lady_Lancaster

    Lady_Lancaster

    [65]Sep 15, 2009
    • member since: 05/27/09
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 3,152
    Summer Glau, Alexis Denisof and Ray Wise! Excellent. Sounnds like the season is going to be terrific. Hope we see more names added to the list soon!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Igarka

    Igarka

    [66]Sep 16, 2009
    • member since: 02/24/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 946
    Just when I thought I couldnt get anymore exited about this season of Dollhouse, they add Ray Wise! This will truly be an Awesome, awesome season!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of buffyTVSrox

    buffyTVSrox

    [67]Sep 29, 2009
    • member since: 07/14/05
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 21,459
    Summer Glau has had her role upped to recurring, as she's now appearing in more than the two episodes originally planned! (source)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lady_Lancaster

    Lady_Lancaster

    [68]Sep 29, 2009
    • member since: 05/27/09
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 3,152
    buffyTVSrox wrote:
    Summer Glau has had her role upped to recurring, as she's now appearing in more than the two episodes originally planned! (source)


    That's great! I like Summer Glau. I thought she was terrific in 'Sarah Connor' so seeing her in the Dollhouse line-up is terrific!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.