Dollhouse Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

The Dollhouse Official Off-Topic Thread

SVU_Obsessed

[61]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 22
    oh ok, thanks. I just like knowing about connections like that. It always makes a show or movie more interesting for me if I know that some people have worked with each other before are working together again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NJZ

[62]Oct 11, 2008
    • level: 29
    Same. I like it when that happens. Like, when Francis Capra was on Heroes and so was Kristen Bell, I totally had a geekgasm.

SVU_Obsessed

[63]Oct 11, 2008
    This might sound really weird, but I just really want sarah michelle gellar and eliza to work with each other again! Gah!

michael_LB92

[64]Oct 12, 2008
    • level: 24
    Why would that sound weird?
    It sounds heavenly.

SVU_Obsessed

[65]Oct 12, 2008
    Well I always get weird looks from my friends when I mention that. They aren't really fans of Joss Whedon even though I've tried to force them down and watch various dvds from Buffy to Angel to Firefly. Idk, they just don't get me, hence the weird looks.

michael_LB92

[66]Oct 12, 2008
    My friends don't seem to get my Buffy/TV obsession as well. I guess everyone has their own thing. People obsessed with video games, people obsessed with music, etc.

But still... TV and Buffy is so much cooler than those things.

SVU_Obsessed

[67]Oct 12, 2008
    Completely agree. I bet a lot more people would become addicted to the show if they just watched a few episodes. Oh the obsession potential...*lazily watches it drift away*

NJZ

[68]Oct 13, 2008
    SMG and Dushku working together again sounds awesome. They played off of each other so well on BtVS/ATS even when their characters really hated each other. But even if they did do something again, I'd miss the Faith/Buffy dynamic. Just like when Charisma and Alyson were on Veronica Mars, I was like "OMG, it's Cordy and Will!!!" even though it really wasn't.

michael_LB92

[69]Oct 13, 2008
    NJZ wrote:
    SMG and Dushku working together again sounds awesome. They played off of each other so well on BtVS/ATS even when their characters really hated each other. But even if they did do something again, I'd miss the Faith/Buffy dynamic. Just like when Charisma and Alyson were on Veronica Mars, I was like "OMG, it's Cordy and Will!!!" even though it really wasn't.

Yeah. But I always liked that, as it felt as though Willow was finally getting back at Cordy for being such a bitca to her for so many years.

SVU_Obsessed

[70]Oct 14, 2008
    That was the only ep of Veronica Mars that I managed to catch. I tried to watch the show, but it had the worst timing ever for me because of my schedule. Do you know the name of the ep that Alyson and Charisma starred in because I plan on going on itunes to see if I can buy it or something if it's even on there.

NJZ

[71]Oct 14, 2008
    michael_LB92 wrote:
    NJZ wrote:

Yeah. But I always liked that, as it felt as though Willow was finally getting back at Cordy for being such a bitca to her for so many years.

Yep, that was pretty cool. Though I do think Logan got the best line in that scene ("Rode hard meet put away wet" ROFL)

SVU_Obsessed wrote:
    That was the only ep of Veronica Mars that I managed to catch. I tried to watch the show, but it had the worst timing ever for me because of my schedule. Do you know the name of the ep that Alyson and Charisma starred in because I plan on going on itunes to see if I can buy it or something if it's even on there.

I'm pretty sure it's episode 2x09 "My Mother, The Fiend". If you just wanna see the scene again, I'm pretty sure it's on Youtube.

michael_LB92

[72]Oct 15, 2008
    SVU_Obsessed wrote:

I really reccommend you check out the entire series. Joss Whedon himself has called it the "Best. Show. Ever". I also think he called it the Harry Potter of TV. He loved it so much, he even featured in an episode as well.

NJZ

[73]Oct 15, 2008
    Yeah, I second that. Checking out the entire series is so worth it.

SVU_Obsessed

[74]Oct 17, 2008
    I might have to get into the series at a later time, but I promise I'll check it out when I can. Gah, only 3 months until Dollhouse.

NJZ

[75]Oct 17, 2008
    The wait is killing me.

SVU_Obsessed

[76]Oct 17, 2008
    I just know that when the premiere date finally gets here that my tv is going to explode or we'll have tornadoes and the weather center will interupt the entire broadcast. I have bad luck in these things.

michael_LB92

[77]Oct 18, 2008
    Well FOX will probably go on a witch-hunt for any online-broadcasting of Dollhouse, just to spite me.

SVU_Obsessed

[78]Oct 19, 2008
    FOX is always out to screw everybody, but maybe that's just my paranoia talking....*Thinks back to Firefly...Tru Calling...* Hmmm....SOMETHING'S AFOOT!!!! *Runs screaming down the street cackling maniacally* THEY'LL NEVER GET ME!!! NEVER!!! *Starts streaking*

NJZ

[79]Oct 20, 2008
    LMAO After hearing that Fox are giving Terminator a full season this year, I'm willing to look upon them with a "glass half-full" perspective now. But that doesn't mean I've gotten rid of all my negativity regarding them (I still hate them for cancelling Tru Calling and treating Firefly like sh*t). Let's all think positive thoughts people. Picture happy things, a lake, candy canes, bunnies. [*hopes someone gets the reference*]

SVU_Obsessed

[80]Oct 20, 2008
    *Halts streaking* I'll be positive once they pick up Dollhouse for a full season. Glass half full? *Runs over and tips glass over...sigh* Damn FOX.