Dollhouse Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

The future

Lady_Lancaster

[21]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 41
    lazyjay wrote:
    I'll reserve judgment and just see how it plays out.

Yes, me too because who knows what will happen.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dragon22a

[22]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 32
    Chances are Hollow Man is the beginning of the war which continues on till Epitaph 1. We see some flashes of the past in Epitaph 1 such as when we see the Dollhouse sealed off. Hollow man will probably end before that. As for the future of the series, I have heard that NBC is going to restore its 10pm slot and while mainstays like law and order SVU will probably return to its old timeslot, they will need more programs. Maybe Dollhouse would be good fit. It is something that they have not tried before but I could see a nice block of Dollhouse along with Heroes and Chuck.

Peterb3291

[23]Jan 13, 2010
    • level: 8
    That would be just sheer awesomeness if NBC picked it up however, the storyline is ending and I don't know if NBC could be able to finance it

WickedWierdo

[24]Jan 14, 2010
    • level: 3
    I was disapointed at first but it seems whendon and coo are coming towards a prettty good conclusion to the series. So im feeling happy with it ending here, and viewing this s more of a mini series. I cant really see how they could continue it now that they seem to be wrapping up the stories for each character.

DuoMaxwell007

[25]Jan 15, 2010
    • level: 12
    im not too excited about th last episode taking place where epitath 1 left of (first off how would that do to the people who havent seen epitath 1?). secondly what about tonights episode then? I hope it has some kinda "conclusion"/"closure", i dont want tonight to b a normal episode then next wek we jump 8 years (or w/e) into th future. i wanna see how the current time lin is wrappd up first.. unless rossum has time travel devics that through them into 8 years into the future on this episode... but that would be dumb.. but itwould at least make a little more sense

Peterb3291

[26]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 8
    I wonder if Whedon will make a movie for it, or is it done and over with

historylover20

[27]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 28

It's done for. Joss is able to wrap it up, and "Serenity" didn't do all that well for 20th Century Fox (although there are rumors of a possible sequel, but that's due to the sales of the DVD).

But, Joss wasn't able to wrap up Firefly very well. He was given notice about Dollhouse. So, I think it's done for.

Kat