Dollhouse

FOX (ended 2010)

Gislef

Dollhouse Fan Reviews (186)

• They can be anyone you want. Dollhouse is a very secret very illegal place where people are imprinted with different personalities in which they're sent on assignments called engagements but one of the actives Echo is different she's starting to remember.

Dollhouse was pretty much doomed before it started, it was greenlighted by fox during the writer strike and put on the friday night deathslot. At first Dollhouse's episodes were...not entertaining the plots weren't compelling the characters unrelateable but during my second watch of the first season I really enjoyed all the episodes and was able to connect with the characters the second time around. The premise however manages to leave a lot of people uneasy because basically boiled down it's about trafficking (spelling) but it also addresses a lot of issues and asks some philisophical questions such as "Is it our souls that make us who we are or Our personality?" which the show through it's run answers. I recommend Dollhouse to anyone.