Don Kirshner's Rock Concert

(ended 1982)

TomAlger

Don Kirshner's Rock Concert Fan Reviews (2)

7.1
  • BRING IT BACK! (Or at least back on dvd!) Recently, Don Kirchner's rock concert was purchased by a company called Historic Films Inc.I hope enough people petition to bring this out on DVD an make it a reality!

Don Kirchner's rock concert! I remember this show as a teen in the early and mid seventies. Some of the greatest rock bands of all time were presented here, live without lip synch. What you saw was real rock as you would have if you had gone to a concert (but better, you did'nt have to leave home and it cost a lot less)One of the best episodes in the series featured Black Sabbath, Mahogany Rush and another band that I can't remember. This episode aired in 1975. There were many other bands too and it was all a lot of fun.I hope the information that I leave here will someday bring this epic concert series to a DVD set near you! (Don Kirchner's Rock Concert was recently purchased by a company called Historic Films Inc.Lets encourage them to bring out the complete series on dvd!)