Donkey Kong Country

TELETOON (ended 2000)

Donkey Kong Country Fan Reviews (27)

• A Decent spin-off of the smash hit SNES game: Donkey kong country, based on the same name, With a little help of a Candanian Animation company, Nelvana. However It would be nice if they bring it back as well.

My First Ever TV show Review.
    This show is about a Ape named Donkey kong. Who found a Crystal coconut and became future ruler of Kongo Bongo Island.
    He has a Best friend known as his sidekick, Diddy Kong. Along with his other friends, Cranky Kong, Candy Kong, Dixie kong, (Which is Diddy kong's girlfriend) Funky Kong. But there's evil afoot that wants to take his hands on the crystal coconut! The Dreaded King K. Rool! Along with his kremlings such as General Klump, His general, His very Goofy Bodyguard, Krusha, and he has a whole lot more. DK protects the crystal coconut from King K. Rool to keep Kongo bongo safe and sound. So this is a decent spin-off of the video game series. So I'm gonna give shows grades like, A: Outstanding
    B: Good
    C: Okay
    D: poor
    E: Bad
    F: Terrbile
    So This show will get an A-. I will also talk about the Voice-acting, Animation, (If it's animated) Grapihcs, Dialouge, Sound, Educational value, (If it's Eductional) and Lasting Appeals, and give them grades and scores too. Here the results:

Voice Acting: A 8.5/10.0 Great Voice-acting although it could use fine-tuning at least.

Animation: C 6.8/10.0 Some people said about the 3-D computer animation is bad, the Animation for my Opioion is pretty Decent. Dialouge: A 8.5/10.0 They're are Funny Dialouges in some scenes and A lot of scenes are goofy at times. But Sometimes they say stupid things like Krusha Normally says.

Grapihcs: A 7.6/10.0 The Chracthers kinda look a bit funny but the backgrounds are decent designed, They should make the grapihcs better when they bring the series back.

Sound: B+ 7.8/10.0 Tropical Hawaiian music along with Millatry Music. It could get Abnocious watching it with People who don't like it.

Lasting Appeal: A+ 9.0/10.0 The series can be lots of fun to watch, so you can knock yourself out with this series.

Overall: A- 8.2/10.0 This is a decent spin-off of the games like I said before. If you're a Nintendo fan, This will maybe be a decent show for you to watch. I am a HUGE nintendo fan of Course, so have fun watching this!