TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

When is it coming back?

kathiheck

[1]Jul 11, 2008
    • level: 18
    I have been checking the Fox schedule every week, and it has been off the listings for a few weeks now; it was showing repeats on Sundays at 7pm/ 6pm CT, but the last two weeks it's been movies and the Brad Garrett sitcom. Meanwhile, its usual time slot is filled by the dance show. Does anybody have any new information about when the show is returning to the schedule? I certianly can't find it on the Fox website. They have whittled down the show site to almost nothing-- I can't bring up recaps for the shows like I used to, they don't list any news, like next airdate, and there are barely any links to other information. Why keep us in the dark?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pamhalpert

[2]Jul 16, 2008
    • level: 14
    kathiheck wrote:
    I have been checking the Fox schedule every week, and it has been off the listings for a few weeks now; it was showing repeats on Sundays at 7pm/ 6pm CT, but the last two weeks it's been movies and the Brad Garrett sitcom. Meanwhile, its usual time slot is filled by the dance show. Does anybody have any new information about when the show is returning to the schedule? I certianly can't find it on the Fox website. They have whittled down the show site to almost nothing-- I can't bring up recaps for the shows like I used to, they don't list any news, like next airdate, and there are barely any links to other information. Why keep us in the dark?

I can't find it either. I don't see a show with such high ratings just vanishing from tv.

Catwoman87531

[3]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 55
    I will be posting this information in more detail in the editor's blog on the summary page, but the show will be back in a few weeks and was renewed for a second season.

Psalms118_24

[4]Aug 22, 2010
    • level: 11

I just saw a commercial saying that VH1 was going to bring back Don't Forget The Lyrics with new shows! It said Saptember 20th. It did not say what time it would be. Also, it is a different host. I heard one website say it was Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath. Not sure though. The commercial didn't say what time either it would come on. What do yall think about this! I love it's coming back onair!!! But, wish Wayne Brady was the one hosting it!

Rose

pamhalpert

[5]Sep 23, 2010
    • level: 14
    Psalms118_24 wrote:

I just saw a commercial saying that VH1 was going to bring back Don't Forget The Lyrics with new shows! It said Saptember 20th. It did not say what time it would be. Also, it is a different host. I heard one website say it was Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath. Not sure though. The commercial didn't say what time either it would come on. What do yall think about this! I love it's coming back onair!!! But, wish Wayne Brady was the one hosting it!

Rose

Wayne's comedy genius can't be beat, but Mark McGrath is such a legend, and so knowledgeable about music, I think he could make this show a hit again!!

ValStarr10

[6]Oct 5, 2010

If you watch VH1 it is on there. Weeknights at 6 & 6:30 CT.Laughing

ValStarr10

[7]Oct 18, 2010
    And it comes on weekdays on FOX at 2 & 2:30pm CT.