Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23

A Reunion

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Oct 23, 2012 on ABC

7.9
  • A Reunion

I wish they could have brought some other castmembers back (outside of Busy) but this was a solid start to the new season. The show is not for everyone, but if you enjoy nostalgia and seeing Frankie and Mark back on TV, its for you.

Chloe was a predecessor to a lot of modern female leads. It's a shame this show had such a short run.
  • This show is DOA (Dead-on-Air)

This is horrible! Every character is shallow and the acting in bad. The acting suffers because there's no real story here to tell. I said it once before, " I would hate if either one of these young ladies were my daughter." The leads of this show really do nothing to promote a positive image of young ladies, who work hard and have a dead moral compass. It will not last another season. I enjoy watching " The New Neighbors" more than this show. This show will not make the recording Que.
  • A Reunion

A Reunion was a superb return for Don't Trust The B---h In Apt 23. I really enjoyed watching because the story was good and funny. It was interesting to see June so passionate about a Dawson's Creek Reunion. Chloe was hilarious with her giant hat and tranquilizer gun. There was an awesome guest cast line up. I liked how every thing played out and the lessons learned. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!