Cancelled!

thatmonkey

[1]Jan 24, 2013
    • level: 10

It appears that Don't trust the C has been cancelled. The 1st few episodes of this show were pretty funny, then it just got way off track. I don't think Kristen was believable in the role. She's attractive and truly acted a B, but I din't believe that she could cause the drama or get the men that she did. Dreama would have been more believable as the B and proved herself as one in The Good Wife. I jumped off this bandwagon weeks ago and was not shocked by this news.

This show may have been a hit for The CW, but not worthy of the big 3.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boom-moo

[2]Jan 27, 2013
    • level: 75
    Oh well. If anything I did enjoy watching James Van der Beek making a fool of himself. He has a sense of humour, gotta give him that.

fanboy34

[3]Jan 30, 2013
    • level: 11

Well it's done. The show had numerous handicaps from the outset and it wasn't helped by being shown out of sequence for parts of its short run. Giving a sitcom a name that can't be said aloud on many broadcast shows may have seemed clever to someone, but, it hurt this oddball show that needed all the "buzz" it could get. The blonde small-town roommate just never hit her stride as a character. Maybe a part of that was poor casting or just the writers not knowing what they were going to do with her beyond being just a narrator for the show. Were we supposed to root for her to fall in love with the goofy looking dude from the coffee place?

JvdB actually seemed to play "himself" just about right actually and his sidekick was funny too. The main idea of the show was never going to last very long though because it was really just like a mildly dirty joke where you already knew the punchline. There simply wasn't very much else there.

Edited on 09/23/2013 7:41pm

SweetMissJaye

[4]Feb 23, 2013
    • level: 21

boom-moo wrote:
    Oh well. If anything I did enjoy watching James Van der Beek making a fool of himself. He has a sense of humour, gotta give him that.

I enjoyed James on the show also