Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23

It's a Miracle

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Nov 20, 2012 on ABC

• Dysfunctional

This show is horrible! The characters are shallow and with any moral compass. It's said to think people can identify with any of the roles played on this show. Not one of the men or women would I be proud to have in my family, or over to my house for any occasion. This how should be cancelled.
  • It's a Miracle

It's a Miracle was a hilarious and very entertaining episode of Don't Trust The B---- In Apt 23! I really enjoyed watching because the story was awesome and the actors were amazing. It was intriguing to watch Chloe and June go to Chloe's parents house for Thanksgiving as James and Luther volunteered at a shelter serving food. There were many funny parts, some serious and over all they were all well produced. I liked how every thing played out and the ending was great as Chloe and June did pretend fighting while talking to each other. Also Chloe and her schemes are intriguing and it seems she has something for each holiday which is great for a series like this! I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!