Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23

ABC (ended 2013)

neomichel

Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 Fan Reviews (17)

• lets hope its good,,,

well seems like it has some good way to surface for a season.... ibet there be alot of dawsons creek fans watching this.. like myself but somehow... i havent seen any shows with James Van Der Beek pass the 1rst season! so i wouldnt put so much hope to see this pass 2012.

• This is a hit!!!

great episode! Brilliant acting, perfect new comedy!
  • Bitchin'

This show was a big surprise to me. The comedic timing and content made me laugh. The cast seems great and in my opinion this was a great start for what is potentially a great long running show.

The Beek does well in this turn around roll so far. I look forward to seeing a more warped version of Barney Stinson. Also funny seeing Beek going from the good guy dawson creek role to this much like NPH went from lil Doogie Howser to Barney (Harold and Kumar being the kick start). I can see much love being thrown towards Beek in the future if he pulls this role off, much like NPH.

Walker did a decent job in her role. I am sure that further episodes will make her character better, but I do like the way she takes abuse so far. The neighbor intro was a great scene.

Ritter did an amazing job being the bitch. Over the top with a casual way of doing so. I also love the chemistry between her and Beek. They work well off each other.

I really hope this show keeps doing what it did in its first episode. If so then I know I will be keeping up with this show for sure. In saying all this I wonder what direction will be taken. The first episode has potential to be a near one off.

This first episode could have been stretched out and made into a movie with ease. The whole premise and story and characters would have been a great comedy movie for summer.

*SPOILER*

So since its been established that the bitch is now friends with the new room mate, then how will they evolve the next episodes. The character introductions in one episode really did well in fleshing out the characters in such a short time. So will the rest of the shows be a search of who this bitch can a bitch to?

• Very good first impression.

Very dark and very funny.Hopefully it is given a chance to gain some momentum before they decide that they have something better(remember Perfect Couples for The Paul Reiser Show?Man Up for whatever?)This show has lots of potential.
  • Let's just say

this is the kind of comedy I was looking for
  • Don't trust, but love the b---- in apartment 23

There's something about comedy series set in New York that makes them so special. Nothing like already-classics Friends or How I Met Your Mother, Don't Trust.. is extremely unrealistic, funny, light and easy-to-love. The crazy-girl stereotype is quite different from Zooey Deschanel's Jess in New Girl, and the fact that the two lead female characters always act unexpectedly and out of most strange and yet believable motives is disarming. And though we've seen an actor playing himself recently (hello, Matt LeBlanc / Episodes), James Van Der Beek playing, well, James Van Der Beek never stops amusing. One of the funniest shows on TV in last few years, waiting impatiently for more.
  • WE WANT MORE

GOOD SHOW... GOOD COMEDY ... SHOULD CONTINUE
  • A clever title goes here!

love itttt!!!!! Super
  • Unbelievably BAD

This is a good example of the garbage that passes for comedy on ABC these days. Stupid 'plots', marginally talented actors, unlikable characters, and no humor whatsoever. Should have been cancelled a long time ago.
  • Waiting all time

i wait each next eposide 2 air so nice good show
  • It's over :(

I can't believe it was cancelled. It had such refreshing and blunt humor. It was finally something worth watching since The Friends. Poor choice on ABC's behalf.
  • It's about time!!

This show should have been canceled weeks ago. As a matter of fact there should have not been a season two. Goodbye. All decent young ladies can now hold their heads high. Now if they would give the ax to "The New Normal" there would be some light at the end of this horrible TV season.
  • Disappointed

I can't believe the show was cancelled!! I enjoyed it even more than Happy Endings, which I thought was like Friends.. THis show was blunt but full of humour!!!
  • Very funny, sorry it's gone

Funny, edgy humor tends to struggle in the so it shouldn't be that surprising that this show is gone. Overall it was very funny and very wacky, and far better than an awful lot of sitcoms that have run for years.
  • Not Since Firefly has a show been screwed so bad by a channel.

All you have to do is see how the executives decided to view the episodes out of order... You show the third episode in the story line as the tenth episode of the second season?? No wonder this show didn't get the fans it deserved, it looked like a chaotic mess only because it was served to us as a chaotic mess.
  • major abc mistake

wth why would this get canceled? Better than half the shows out there right chemistry between the cast was great!!
  • Just finished watching both seasons....

In order! lol This was probably one of the funniest shows I have seen in years, such a shame that ABC screwed this up so bad, and even worse that the average american can't "get" this type of brilliant writing