Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23

Shitagi Nashi

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM May 23, 2012 on ABC

• If these were your daughter's

This is a show about a woman with low self-esteem, looking up to a woman with no self-respect. I can not see anyone being proud to be the mother or father of these women. Needs to be canceled.
  • Shitagi Nashi

I did not expect much from this show, but it really grew on me as the season progressed. Not much of a finale here, but still a solid episode. The idea of a Dean Cain and James van der Beek feud could be fun and Chloe had some amusing lines as well. One of the show's best episodes, but you have to take the show's quality into perspective.
  • Shitagi Nashi

Shitagi Nashi was a superb episode of Don't Trust the B---- in Apt 23. I really enjoyed watching because the story was well written, the acting was superb and I was very entertained. It was great watching James have a fight with his assistant while Chloe and June learn a little more about each other. Chloe has a comic book character based on her and it was interesting to see this and also how it influenced her. I liked how every thing played out and I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!