Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23

Mean Girls

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Jan 13, 2013 on ABC

• Monday June

Monday June was a perfect in very entertaining episode of don't trust a b*** in apartment 23 and I really enjoyed watching because there is a lot of character development interaction intrigue drama implied progression. it was fun watching the stories on fold and how everything came together. I like tile everything played out in the ending was really good I look forward to watching what happens in the next episode!!!!!!!!!
  • The Bitch Goes Between Boyfriends

I found this episode particularly amusing, especially when *spoliers* Stephanie calls June to tell her a). that her boyfriend proposed and whisked her away (so who was the dead girl in the park?) and b). that their friendship was over. Her exact words were "Come on, June. You know that girlfriends are just placeholders between LOL. It is just that type of girl that Chloe hates, with good reason, and that the character in my novel, Jan, is trying hard not to be.

Between Boyfriends is a hilarious chick lit novel that Hollywood & Vine magazine says "presents a unique twist on the chick lit 006Q6TSCS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353221243&sr=8-1&keywords=between+boyfriends