Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23

The Parent Trap

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Apr 25, 2012 on ABC

7.7
  • meh..

Meh. That's all I can really say about this episode. I had my laughs but over all meh. Beek really saved this episode. I feel that this kind of saving will happen often.
  • The Parent Trap

6.4

Don't Trust the B seems to be coming along in its third episode. James Van Der Beek is sort of the male equivalent of Jenna Maroney on 30 Rock, but he was funny here. "The blonde girl from Mad Men" being a defining thing and actually making an appearance is the kind of zaniness this show needs to rely on to get renewed.

I got some chuckled, but this show still has a long way to go.

• The Parent Trap

The Parent Trap was another hilarious episode of Don't Trust the B---- in Apt 23 and I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot humor, character development, and drama. I love watching the dichotomy of June and Chloe and how Chloe sets thing in motion with no regard for the consequences while June feels obligated to pick up the pieces. Not knowing what to expect I must say I was pleasantly surprised. James Van Der Beek had some more great scenes and I love his sense of humor in this role. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!