Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23

The Wedding

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM May 02, 2012 on ABC

• Fun to watch

I like the comedy in this show and as long as you take it for what it is, a show, then it's great. I just wonder where this will lead in the end. You can only do the whole "I'm a b*&&* and I will ruin your day and plans but in the end I will have a change of heart, kinda, and all ends well. Yay".

• The Wedding

6.3

This will never be the most amusing show on television, but there were some good lines tonight and Dreama Walker and Krysten Ritter continue to entertain with their very odd dynamic. A little bit too early for June to mimic Chloe, but the chemistry with James was there instantly, and the Kevin Sorbo cameo was very 30 Rock, in a good way.

• The Wedding

The Wedding was absolutely hilarious and a very entertaining episode of "Don't Trust The B---- in Apt 23" and I really enjoyed watching because the story was engaging and full of character development along with drama and intrigue. Chloe helps June muster more self confidence to only find June with James and having a seeming better time with out her. I love how the tables were turned and we were able to see the weakness in Chloe as she grew jealous and anxious over the budding relationship between June and James. It was awesome to see Kevin Sorbo and hear Chloe call him Hercules. I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!