Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23

Whatever It Takes

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Dec 04, 2012 on ABC

• LMFAO

I hope this show never ends. It'd be even sadder than Friends ending! I love how I can be sure that in every single episode Chloe blurts out something so random and hilarious it's like nothing else you've heard before in shows. I love it for its unique eccentricity. Chloe is no doubt my fave, and Luther is awesome too.

This episode was probably by far my favorite, just because of "WHAT IS AIDS!!! What is George Washington OHH THOUGHT IT WAS AIDS!" lmao i almost cried.
  • Whatever It Takes

Whatever It Takes was another perfect and phenomenal episode of Don't Trust The B---- in Apt 23. I really enjoyed watching because the story was intriguing and full of character and plot development. It was interesting to learn about James's Dancing With The Stars partner and what it meant for him. It was funny and entertaining watching Chloe go after Trey. I liked how every thing played out and I liked how June's mother became a confidant of James in the end. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!