Dora the Explorer Forums

Weekdays 9:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Dora's 10th Year on Television

markdoublea84

[1]Aug 11, 2010
    • level: 57
    On August 15, 2010, the newest Dora special will be airing on Nickelodeon. It's "Dora's Big Birthday Adventure". That's some way to honor Dora's 10 years of being on the air helping her friends and teaching Spanish. I just rented the DVD of the special which came ahead of the time for the special to air.

In this special, Dora is remembering the times she has been helping her friends over the past 10 years with Boots. Do you have some favorite times you had watching Dora?

One of my favorite times (in fact, there was a flashback of that in the birthday special) is where Dora and Boots are in pursuit of Benny and his hot air balloon which had a hole. They bring along a roll of sticky tape to fix it, among other things. Oh, it's also the episode where Dor'a's Backpack breaks. Lol, I even like the part were Dora and Boots put tape on their shoes (with the sticky part facing outside) to climb over a slippery rock.
    Edited on 03/14/2011 7:51pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

agent_0042

[2]Aug 12, 2010
    • level: 66
    Following said special, Nickelodeon is also airing a behind-the-scenes documentary program, "Dora: The Girl Heard Round the World." For those that live in Canada, Treehouse TV is also doing a lot to celebrate the anniversary-- you can find that here.

markdoublea84

[3]Mar 14, 2011
    • level: 57
    agent_0042 wrote:
    Following said special, Nickelodeon is also airing a behind-the-scenes documentary program, "Dora: The Girl Heard Round the World."

Oh yeah, I guess I remember watching that Dora special. I found it on my cable service's On Demand listings a few months back.