Dora the Explorer Forums

Weekdays 9:00 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Dora's Fantastic Gymnastic Adventure

markdoublea84

[1]Aug 6, 2012
    • level: 58
    In one week from now, Dora is about to take on one of her most fantastic adventures of the season. Get set to see Dora do gymnastics! According to the promos, she'll be doing the ribbon dance. I even heard that something from her will be "swiped", and would have to be the ribbon.

I guess the producers and other people who work on Dora decided to do a gymnastics episode because they may have heard about the Summer Olympics in London. Aside from Dora doing the ribbon dance, I may also guess she'll be something other stunts we Dora fan may have never seen before like cartwheels. She may also be likely to cross a balance beam to get her ribbon back, but I'll--and hopefully other fans of this show--shall have to wait until the primetime premeer. Get your DVRs ready! Care to comment?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BrookeParker

[2]Aug 13, 2012
    • level: 12
    It was nice/decent. Boot keep telling Dora to hurry was kinda annoying. There were other things I thought about as well.

BrookeParker

[3]Aug 13, 2012
    • level: 12
    Then again, Boots' done it before, but this time he sounded REALLY eager. I can understand, though. I also thought about when they kept talking about winning, and also on Team Umizoomi. Winning isn't everything really, but I DEFINATELY understand! Lol. Not gonna lie.