Dora the Explorer

La Maestra de Musica

Aired Weekdays 9:00 AM Jul 23, 2007 on Nickelodeon

7.6
  • I really like it!

La maestra needs help after her bike get's broken, Dora and Boots find her and then, the adventures starts! Really creative and entertaining! Especially the new words in Spanish included in the song. Very interactive, cool, and neat language what helps kids to develop children communicative skills. Good new vocabulary of transportation and music instruments basically. It is a little confusing for the kids when the train is going to cross almost at the same time the other's coming, though. I liked it when Diego shows up to help and all together get the school right on time. Lot of imagination is offered, nothing bad for preschool children.
  • Very stupid.

This one is stupid like the other ones. But now the music teacher is that stupid. She shouldn't be teaching if she sounds just like Dora. And Boots finding the way to the school, he could of taken the SCHOOL BUS. Then he tries to find Dora, and he clicks on Dora, and then Dora waved at the screen. Instead, I think should of happenned is she should have cut her head off. And whose townpeople just stand and wave and do nothing. This show jumped the shared on its pilot. It is very dumb. I think this show should be cancelled before it pollutes little 4 year old mind with stupidity.