Dora the Explorer

Weekdays 9:00 AM on Nickelodeon Premiered Aug 14, 2000 In Season

Dora the Explorer Fan Reviews (170)

4.9
  • Isn't it werid that a show this hated is STILL on TV? AND making new episodes, AND it got a 5/10 rating? How?

If anyone can answer ANY of these questions, be my guest. Also, to tigerkitten030, she says vamonos, which means "come on!" or "let's go!" in Spanish. And I do admit, the previous review by kaycarebearba has a good point. However, I don't think kids read this site (I sure hope not!) I don't swear, but for some reason it's allowed here. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. In other words, leave the site if you are offended by the language. Also, it won't let me spell vamonos correctly with an accented a. EDIT: to nicholasfirel, why would you give it a 6.5 if you hate it? Give it a 1!

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 2 (originally posted last year on July 18 and updated a day later): Nick has an upcoming show called Breadwinners that airs in 20 days. Today I found the pilot on YouTube and showed it to my family. EVERYONE HATED IT! They all said it was the worst thing they'd seen in their lives. And that includes The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (2012), Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale (2006), and Rabbids Invasion. So I won't be surprised when Breadwinners gets a 1.9 just like Marvin Marvin here at and Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale at IMDb. My Aunt said I should rate it as low as possible just to get the score down. Unfortunately, the lowest one can rate is 1, unless you are a prolific author. I have been working on that for months (6 plus months), so I can rate stuff like Marvin Marvin, Fred: The Show, and The Oogieloves a 0.0. Breadwinners is next on my "to rate 0.0 once I can" list.

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 18: Breadwinners premiered yesterday. I have reviewed it. It's bad but not as bad as Sanjay and Craig.