Double Dragon

The Legend Continues

Aired Unknown Sep 19, 1994 on

• This episode had it all! Easily the best of the series!

The story is a little far-fetched, with the shadow master begin able to use the negative energy, of the new fusion plant to, gain more power. However, the action involved, in this episode, more then made up for it! Having the sparring session, at the Dojo, added to the story, showing that Billy knows his stuff and is good at teaching and getting along with, his students, despite his stiff by the book personally.

I think the writers made a big mistake by not focusing on the junior dragons more in the series, such as martial arts tournaments, dealing with bully's, pier pressure and those kinds of things that effect their lives, this could have been helpful considering the age the series was made for. In fact, we really don't get any background on any of the junior dragons. Although, one did touch on using weapons and briefly talked about Jason, "A Call to Arms".

This leads me to another point, since this was, in my opinion the best in the series, it was all down hill from here. the story lines got more and more off the wall! Story's, such as a society that exits far below the earths surface and populated with mutants, some shield that tuned into a demon known as the shadow khan and the dragon's new "Home Made" armor. while the series was never meant to be 100% realistic, I think all of the crazy liberty's the writers took, really effected the series and eventually killed it.