Doug Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 1994)

20th Anniversary of Doug

mahesh2001

[1]May 17, 2011
    • level: 11

If you never knew Doug Started in 1991 and it has been exactly 20 years, so share your memories an your reviews on this show!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dannyp313

[2]May 18, 2011
    • level: 1
    I didnt know that but thank you! I personally believe i wouldnt be the man i am today without the life lessons taught to me by mr. funny.

TwoTonePhantom

[3]May 23, 2011
    • level: 15
    Doug taught me all the life lessons I needed to know. He was my childhood hero and role model (and I had a crush on him when I was little LOL), and he's just a little sweetheart and at times, is pretty adorable. I was born during the first year of the Disney show, so I never saw new episodes of Nick's show, only reruns (that, Rugrats, and KaBlam! were my favorites), but I would see the new ones during Disney's One Saturday Morning on ABC, along with Recess and Pepper Ann. I remember during OSM, I would watch it in the kitchen eating cereal (we had a TV in our kitchen back then), which was usually Fruity Pebbles, since mom never let me eat Lucky Charms (because I only ate the marshmallows, never the cereal!)

Right now, I'll be looking for my stuffed doll of Dougie and watching the episodes I burnt on DVD (all the Nick ones and most of the Disney ones. I like the Nick one better, but the Disney one isn't bad). I'll also be watching my video (no DVD) of the movie, and a VHS (converted into DVD) recording of Doug Live! we had from Disney World!

mahesh2001

[4]May 30, 2011
    • level: 11

I Think For The 20th Anniversary Of Doug They Should Show Reruns On Nick. Who Agree's With Me!?

TwoTonePhantom

[5]Jun 1, 2011
    • level: 15

mahesh2001 wrote:

I Think For The 20th Anniversary Of Doug They Should Show Reruns On Nick. Who Agree's With Me!?

I agree!

alirk

[6]Jul 29, 2011
    • level: 22

mahesh2001 wrote:

They're now playing "Doug" every weeknight on TeenNick...It's on super late (I think 1:30am & 3:30 am)