The moms are coming for brunch, so Pat and Gina are putting on a spread for them. Pat's firing up the grill, Gina's pulling out her pigs for baking. This meal may last till dinner!
• Hash Brown Casserole
• Spiced Applesauce Cake
• Green Steak Sauce
• Grilled Steak and Eggs
• Mexican Hot Chocolate
Pat and Gina have invited their friends Tamela and David Mann from Meet the Browns over for lunch, so it is going to be an extra special menu today that everyone will have a hand in preparing.
• Gina's Fiesta Salad
• Honey Orange BBQ Chicken
• Gina's Herb Cream Biscuits
• Peach Cobbler Ice Cream – Served with Grilled Peaches
• Red Velvet Punch
Pat and Gina have company coming today, and they have planned a menu of Southern comfort food that's been remixed for maximum flavor.
• Buttermilk Baked Chicken
• Tanya's Stove-top Mac 'n Cheese
• Peach Crumb Pie
• Roasted Broccoli and Cherry Tomato Salad
Soup, salad, a grilled sandwich, even some chocolate. This is the perfect winter lunch, which Pat and Gina have made special with their own touches—perfect for sharing with Gina's sister.
• Tomato and Roasted Pepper Soup
• Devil's Food Cupcakes
• Green Goddess Salad
• Grilled Drunken Goat Cheese Sandwiches
Today it's a meal of nothing but appetizers that is topped off by chocolate, and Shelbi drops by to help out a little before everyone digs in to this kid's fantasy meal with adult flavors.
• Bacon Asparagus Pizza
• Pat's Spicy Peach Hot Wings
• Spinach Artichoke Dip
• Chocolate "Chips"
• Pat's Death by Chocolate Cocktail
Pat and Gina make snacks for their big game party, but the cool thing about them is that they easily translate to your tailgate party if that's how you are experiencing the game this year.
• Grilled Buffalo Chicken Cutlet
• Black Pepper Chips with Parmesan Dip
• Blue Cheese Slaw
• Stout Shake
Pat and Gina put fruity goodness into today's barbecue and drink choices, along with sweet and savory sides to enhance all the flavors, and Pat throws in some grilling tips that will make you want to fire up your own grill.
• Cherry Barbeque Chicken Drumsticks
• Maple Baked Beans
• Roasted Asparagus Pasta Salad
• Frozen Grape Sangria
Pat and Gina prepare a menu that emphasizes simple. With everyone's busy schedules these days, it's sometimes hard to make time for real meals. These dishes are quick prep and short cooking times, and one you can even prep the night before. No more excuses for take-out every night of the week.
• Grilled Turkey Sliders with Tomato Jam
• Triple Corn Quick Bread
• Cookie Pizza
• Grilled Broccolini
Pat and Gina cross the border both ways with this menu that fits all seasons and lunch or dinner.
• Spicy Black Bean Soup with Cumin Lime Sour Cream
• Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Bars
• Sparkling Raspberry Limeade
• Neely's Chicken Taco Salad
Pat and Gina create a lunch around one of Gina's favorite seafood dishes.
• Crab Cake BLT – Served with Dill Tartar Sauce
• Mojo Fries
• Buttermilk Slaw
It may be the day before Mother's Day, but Gina is out to prove that any day is a special day when mothers have been invited. This brunch menu with a special cocktail works as breakfast in bed or at the table. Just be sure you celebrate your mother more than once a year.
• Sweet Potato Hash
• Gina's Quiche Tartlets
• Watermelon Salad
• Flowers for the Moms
Pat and Gina take the menu south of the border with a Southern twist today with these dishes inspired by Mexican cuisine.
• Grilled Southern Fish Tacos with Cabbage Slaw
• Mexican Brown Rice Salad
• Tropical Salsa
• Tortilla Chips
• Gina's Mai Tai
Gaelin and his wife are coming over, and Pat and Gina take advantage of the warmer weather with an outdoor lunch that uses the fresh fruits and vegetables of the season.
• Minted Lamb Kabobs
• Spring Risotto
• Mango Sorbet
• Spinach Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
• Raspberry Chili Sauce
Pat and Gina are eating in tonight on one of their favorite cuisines: diner food. Except, they're going to make a couple of the sides lean and mean and do a bite-sized dessert.
• Roasted Potato Wedges
• Chipotle Sauce
• Patty Melt
• Kale Chips
• Frozen Peanut Butter Bites
Begin the new year correctly by shedding the calories from your menu without losing any of the flavor with Pat and Gina's help.
• Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps
• Neely's Smoky Corn Salsa
• Grilled Nectarines with Marscarpone
• Blackberry Basil Crush
A Caribbean-flavored menu is on the table today, Tony brings a gift for his meal, and the origin of Gina's pigs is revealed.
• Neely's Jerk Chicken
• Fried Plaintains
• Piña Colada Sorbet
• Mango Black Bean and Tomato Salad
Pat and Gina test out dishes for cocktail parties with this menu of appetizers that all have some type of pig in them, and Gina makes a drink that matches her kitchen pigs inspired by cancer survivors she met.
• Triple Pork Sliders
• Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
• Gina's Chocolate Covered Bacon
• Neely's Pigs in a Blanket
• Gina's Pink Lady Cocktail
Pat and Gina show how to keep the passion alive with a designated night for closeness and a menu to match.
• BBQ Roast Pork with Strawberry BBQ Sauce
• Gina's Corn Souffle
• Blueberry Buckle
• Passion Fruit Cocktail
Pat and Gina update the traditional lunch box from your youth with dishes for your adult palate. No bologna sandwiches here, these recipes will make brown-bagging it a treat.
• Fully Loaded Cheesy Potato Soup
• Cherry Tomato Salad with Buttermilk Basil Dressing
• Salmon BLT
• Brown Sugar Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Pat and Gina turn their kitchen into a diner, but it's the kind you tell all your friends about, and you can do the same in your kitchen with these yummy recipes.
• Chopped Steak with Mushroom Onion Gravy
• Mashed Cauliflower and Cheese
• Chocolate Tartlets
Pat and Gina take the holidays to their local senior community center.
• Grilled Holiday Honey Ham
• Holiday Wreath Rolls
• Roasted Asparagus with Feta Cheese
• Holiday Gingerbread Cookies
Pat and Gina make a traditional Southern Thanksgiving feast with some non-traditional Neely twists.
• Thanksgiving Turkey with Holiday Rub
• Pat's Chorizo and Collard Green Dressing
• Old School Sweet Potato Souffle
• Gina's Pear and Apple Cobbler
• Gina's Homemade Whipped Cream
Gina and Pat create a dinner that will please adult and child palates alike and tempt your kids into the kitchen for meal preparation.
• Shake n' Shimmy Pork Chops
• Roasted Potatoes with Mushrooms
• Rocky Road Brownies
Gina and Pat focus on hearty and heart-warming food today as the season turns, and perhaps all you want to do is cuddle up by the fire.
• Acorn Squash with Sweet Maple Glaze
• White Chicken Chili
• Baked Tomato Grits
• Donut Sticks with Chocolate Sauce
Pat and Gina put their own spin on some classic Southern breakfast dishes as they create a breakfast you'd be proud to serve a loved one in bed.
• Baked Eggs & Tomatoes
• Ginger Applesauce
• Grilled Melon & Ham
• Sweet Potato Pancakes
• Coffee Frappe
Next on the restaurant circuit is a steakhouse. This time the back yard is doing the honors, and nothing will escape the grill today—not the fries, not dessert, not even the salad!
• Grilled Steak Sandwich
• Grilled Steak Fries
• Roasted Tomato, Arugula and Mozzarella Salad
• Creole Dipping Sauce
• Grilled Banana Split
Pat never needs an excuse to fire up his grill, and today Tony drops by to give him a hand with the fun. Meanwhile, Gina makes some yummy sides in the kitchen, and a cocktail to finish things off. But first, Pat makes a midnight run to the kitchen to make and rub his ribs with a spicy marinade.
• BBQ Beef Ribs
• Sweet Potato and Brie Flatbread
• Mashed Turnips, Potatoes and Sage
• Old-fashioned Cocktail
Pat and Gina show that date nights don't have to wait for the weekends, and with this menu you will have all you need to stage your own mid-week romance.
• Curried Cauliflower and Carrots
• Herbed Brown Rice Pilaf
• Coconut Cream Pie
• Spice Rubbed Pork Chops
Pat and Gina want to keep it simple today and make it quick, too. So, this easy-peasy menu that's full of flavor is just the thing. Plus, it's healthy!
• Chocolate Coconut Cookies
• Barley Greek Salad
• Grilled Tilapia with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
• Quick Sautéed Spinach
Pat and Gina celebrate one of the cuisines from their second-most favorite city, New Orleans, Louisiana.
• Shrimp Étouffée
• Fried Oysters with Rémoulade Sauce
• Bourbon Brown Sugar Ice Cream Sundae
Pat and Gina are in the mood for Mexican food tonight, but they don't want to leave the house. So, they are going to turn their home into a restaurant and serve their own version of Mexican, only with a Southern – make that a Neely – twist.
• Texas Caviar
• Chipotle Cornbread
• Chicken Green Chili Stew
• Molasses Cookie Sandwiches
Pat and Gina visit the home of the Memphis Grizzlies where they cater a power meal full of carbs and protein to ready the players for the game.
• Italian Pasta Salad
• Swiss and Mushroom BBQ Burger
• Grizzly Chocolate Treats
Pat and Gina's friend Belinda is coming for dinner, and they are doing one of their favorite things. Tonight, the Neely home becomes a restaurant – Italian, this time – which means they aren't bound by someone else's menu. They can remix the dishes to their hearts' content.
• Veggie Pesto Lasagna
• Espresso Ice Cream
• Tomato Bruschetta
• Fried Mozzarella Balls
• Marinara Cream Sauce
Old school meets new school when Pat and Gina's friend Reggie comes for dinner. Tonight they are treating him to a traditional steakhouse menu with a perfect steak, comfort-food sides, and a Southern-inspired dessert.
• Cheesy Potato Casserole
• NY Strip Steak with Red Wine Mushroom Sauce
• Creamed Peas
• Vanilla Ice Cream with Bourbon Butterscotch Sauce
Summer is almost here, and everyone wants to trim a little of their winter padding. So, Pat and Gina once again show how going lean doesn't have to strip the flavor from a meal with these dishes that only give up calories.
• Crunchy Chopped Green Bean Salad
• Raspberry Basil Iced Tea
• Mustard Potato Cakes
• Grilled Salmon with Citrus Butter
Pat and Gina make a traditional Southern meal that is simple to prepare and full of flavor.
• Butterfly Chicken with Lemon and Thyme
• Baked Tomatoes
• Zucchini Ribbons with Herbed Butter
• Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
• Simple Green Salad – Served with a Dijon Vinaigrette
Pat and Gina have an afternoon free, so they are starting it off with this delicious menu of spicy dishes. A perfect beginning to the rest of their day.
• Savory Stuffed Mushrooms
• Smoked Paprika Potato Salad
• Roasted Broccoli and Walnuts
• Tilapia Sandwiches – Served with Homemade Tartar Sauce
Pat and Gina aren't throwing a party this year, or counting down the clock with family, either. They've decided to make this one romantic. You can, too, with these dishes that celebrate the new year right.
• Dreamy Chocolate Mousse
• Gina's Seafood Passion Pasta
• Grilled Rib Eye with Tomato and Arugula Salad
• Gina's Love Potion
Pat and Gina are throwing a tailgate party, but with a small change. Today, it's all about girl power when Gina's friend Pam and niece Tammy drop in instead of the usual cadre of men. So Gina and Pat have adjusted the menu accordingly, and you will be all set with these dishes if you decide to have your own diva tailgate.
• Cheesy Chicken Empanadas
• Sweet and Sour Meatballs
• Grilled Rosemary Shrimp Skewers
• The End Zone Cocktail
Pat and Gina put their own spins on a beloved favorite and late-night craving. Then, Neely-like, Gina pulls the expected acid from the fish dishes and puts it in the cocktail.
• Neely Clam Chowder
• Corn Fritters
• Mini Shrimp Rolls
• Grapefruit Gimlet
It's breakfast time at the Neely house, and with this menu there is something for everyone's taste buds.
• The Best Bloody Mary
• Black Pepper Maple Bacon
• Blueberry Syrup
• Homemade Granola
• Quick-fix Honey Yogurt
• Cinnamon Sugar Waffles
The Mamas are coming for lunch today, so Pat and Gina are planning a menu that is light and tempting. So tempting, in fact, they won't miss the calories at all and there's even room for dessert.
• Cod with Roasted Tomato Salsa
• Veggie Cous Cous
• Light Carrot Cake
• Easy Herb Salad – Served with a Dijon-Shallot Vinaigrette
Spend Christmas Eve and Day with Pat, Gina and their family, from prep to plating, as they make a do-ahead feast that minimizes stress while giving them time to make ornaments, decorate the tree and host an extra party. Pat gives ham smoking tips, Gina shows how to "kick" up some classic seasonal dishes, and even Tony shares a family recipe.
• Coconut Cupcakes with Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
• Edible Ornaments
• Hard Candy Ornaments
• Spicy Mac & Cheese with Chorizo Sausage
• Smoked Ham with Sweet Holiday Glaze
• BBQ Canapés
• Pat's Fiery Fondue
• Neely's Holiday Cornbread Stuffing
• Christmas Cornish Game Hens
• Tony's Hot Toddy
Gina's mother has been invited for dinner, so Pat and Gina are remixing one of Mama Callie's specialties and making a sinfully delicious chocolate dessert that might be mistaken for a cocktail.
• Gina's Oxtail Stew
• Chocolate Pudding-Tini – Served with Chocolate Whipped Cream
• Buttered Noodles with Chives
Pat and Gina set their alarm for a little later this morning, and the extra rest will be put to good use. They are making a hearty breakfast influenced by Gina's Mama Callie, but not without some of Gina and Pat's trademark remixes.
• Buttermilk Pecan Pancakes
• Mama Callie's Syrup
• Bacon Cheese Grits with Collard Greens
• Mama Callie's Banana Nut Bread
• Gina's Honey Butter
Pat and Gina have guests coming for dinner, and they've created a menu that both celebrates the season and Southern comfort food. Celebrate your Thanksgiving a little differently this year with these Neely twists to traditional dishes.
• Stuffed Turkey Breast
• White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
• Brussels Sprouts with Bacon & Walnuts
• Pumpkin Cupcakes