Summer is almost here, and everyone wants to trim a little of their winter padding. So, Pat and Gina once again show how going lean doesn't have to strip the flavor from a meal with these dishes that only give up calories.
• Crunchy Chopped Green Bean Salad
• Raspberry Basil Iced Tea
• Mustard Potato Cakes
• Grilled Salmon with Citrus Butter
Pat and Gina make a traditional Southern meal that is simple to prepare and full of flavor.
• Butterfly Chicken with Lemon and Thyme
• Baked Tomatoes
• Zucchini Ribbons with Herbed Butter
• Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
• Simple Green Salad – Served with a Dijon Vinaigrette
Pat and Gina have an afternoon free, so they are starting it off with this delicious menu of spicy dishes. A perfect beginning to the rest of their day.
• Savory Stuffed Mushrooms
• Smoked Paprika Potato Salad
• Roasted Broccoli and Walnuts
• Tilapia Sandwiches – Served with Homemade Tartar Sauce
The moms are coming for brunch, so Pat and Gina are putting on a spread for them. Pat's firing up the grill, Gina's pulling out her pigs for baking. This meal may last till dinner!
• Hash Brown Casserole
• Spiced Applesauce Cake
• Green Steak Sauce
• Grilled Steak and Eggs
• Mexican Hot Chocolate
Pat and Gina are in the mood for Mexican food tonight, but they don't want to leave the house. So, they are going to turn their home into a restaurant and serve their own version of Mexican, only with a Southern – make that a Neely – twist.
• Texas Caviar
• Chipotle Cornbread
• Chicken Green Chili Stew
• Molasses Cookie Sandwiches
Pat and Gina celebrate one of the cuisines from their second-most favorite city, New Orleans, Louisiana.
• Shrimp Étouffée
• Fried Oysters with Rémoulade Sauce
• Bourbon Brown Sugar Ice Cream Sundae
Pat and Gina want to keep it simple today and make it quick, too. So, this easy-peasy menu that's full of flavor is just the thing. Plus, it's healthy!
• Chocolate Coconut Cookies
• Barley Greek Salad
• Grilled Tilapia with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
• Quick Sautéed Spinach