User Score: 2172
Begin the new year correctly by shedding the calories from your menu without losing any of the flavor with Pat and Gina's help.
• Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps
• Neely's Smoky Corn Salsa
• Grilled Nectarines with Marscarpone
• Blackberry Basil Crush
Pat and Gina take the holidays to their local senior community center.
• Grilled Holiday Honey Ham
• Holiday Wreath Rolls
• Roasted Asparagus with Feta Cheese
• Holiday Gingerbread Cookies
Pat and Gina make a traditional Southern Thanksgiving feast with some non-traditional Neely twists.
• Thanksgiving Turkey with Holiday Rub
• Pat's Chorizo and Collard Green Dressing
• Old School Sweet Potato Souffle
• Gina's Pear and Apple Cobbler
• Gina's Homemade Whipped Cream
Gina and Pat create a dinner that will please adult and child palates alike and tempt your kids into the kitchen for meal preparation.
• Shake n' Shimmy Pork Chops
• Roasted Potatoes with Mushrooms
• Rocky Road Brownies
Gina and Pat focus on hearty and heart-warming food today as the season turns, and perhaps all you want to do is cuddle up by the fire.
• Acorn Squash with Sweet Maple Glaze
• White Chicken Chili
• Baked Tomato Grits
• Donut Sticks with Chocolate Sauce
Pat and Gina put their own spin on some classic Southern breakfast dishes as they create a breakfast you'd be proud to serve a loved one in bed.
• Baked Eggs & Tomatoes
• Ginger Applesauce
• Grilled Melon & Ham
• Sweet Potato Pancakes
• Coffee Frappe
Next on the restaurant circuit is a steakhouse. This time the back yard is doing the honors, and nothing will escape the grill today—not the fries, not dessert, not even the salad!
• Grilled Steak Sandwich
• Grilled Steak Fries
• Roasted Tomato, Arugula and Mozzarella Salad
• Creole Dipping Sauce
• Grilled Banana Split
Pat and Gina turn their kitchen into a diner, but it's the kind you tell all your friends about, and you can do the same in your kitchen with these yummy recipes.
• Chopped Steak with Mushroom Onion Gravy
• Mashed Cauliflower and Cheese
• Chocolate Tartlets
A Caribbean-flavored menu is on the table today, Tony brings a gift for his meal, and the origin of Gina's pigs is revealed.
• Neely's Jerk Chicken
• Fried Plaintains
• Piña Colada Sorbet
• Mango Black Bean and Tomato Salad
Pat and Gina test out dishes for cocktail parties with this menu of appetizers that all have some type of pig in them, and Gina makes a drink that matches her kitchen pigs inspired by cancer survivors she met.
• Triple Pork Sliders
• Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
• Gina's Chocolate Covered Bacon
• Neely's Pigs in a Blanket
• Gina's Pink Lady Cocktail
Pat and Gina show how to keep the passion alive with a designated night for closeness and a menu to match.
• BBQ Roast Pork with Strawberry BBQ Sauce
• Gina's Corn Souffle
• Blueberry Buckle
• Passion Fruit Cocktail
Pat and Gina update the traditional lunch box from your youth with dishes for your adult palate. No bologna sandwiches here, these recipes will make brown-bagging it a treat.
• Fully Loaded Cheesy Potato Soup
• Cherry Tomato Salad with Buttermilk Basil Dressing
• Salmon BLT
• Brown Sugar Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Pat and Gina have invited their friends Tamela and David Mann from Meet the Browns over for lunch, so it is going to be an extra special menu today that everyone will have a hand in preparing.
• Gina's Fiesta Salad
• Honey Orange BBQ Chicken
• Gina's Herb Cream Biscuits
• Peach Cobbler Ice Cream – Served with Grilled Peaches
• Red Velvet Punch