We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A Downton Abbey Community
PBS (ended 2015)

I could go on and on about how stupid it is that in a world where illegal downloading and streaming is as easy as a few tappity taps on a keyboard, Americans still have to wait four months longer than their U.K. counterparts for the annual season premiere of Downton Abbey

BUT I WON'T. 

I could also go on and on about how, in 2012, Downton Abbey fans in the U.K. ruined CHRISTMAS for everyone in the U.S. by vomiting the news of Matthew Crawley's death all over social media (still very mad at you, Dan Stevens). 

BUT I WON'T. 

Instead, I'll just leave this new trailer for Downton Abbey Season 4 right here and ask that none of you spoil the season for me, because I plan on watching it alongside Sherlock this January on PBS.

Downton Abbey premieres Sunday, January 5 at 9pm. Are you excited? Tired of the drama? Still pissed off at Dan Stevens?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 12/25/2015

Season 6 : Episode 9

31 Comments
Comments (31)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Thankfully I am not American and can watch the show, while you guys still have to wait (sorry, I just had to rub it in!). I love it so far and have to say, it is worth the wait - so hold on people, just a little bit longer!

So now that you know all the trailer, it is legit to say that there will be lots of drama, tears and bravado, but also love, bravery and new hope on the horizon. It is entertaining as usual, I suffer with our heroes and heroines and rather enjoy the Brits talking posh.
Flag
"I could go on and on about how stupid it is that in a world where illegal downloading and streaming is as easy as a few tappity taps on a keyboard, Americans still have to wait "

Agreed completely. But it's at least ironic that a tv.com staffer is mentioning that in relation to the fact Americans cannot see a foreign show, when all this time European, Canadian, Brazilian, etc, viewers have been expressing their dissatisfaction with hulu videos posted on this site.
Flag
By the way, since this video is for American eyes only, I promise I didn't look. Cross my heart and hope to die. The honor system has to be maintained somehow.
Flag
Yes, the Sybil thing still bothers me. Mathew, meh!
Flag
Very excited! And, yes, still very mad at Dan Stevens...and still upset about Sybil.
Flag
hrmm non spoiler...the dowager is as sassy as ever :D
Flag
americans need to wait months??

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

dumb americans maybe. Itunes and BBC sell Downton Abbey episodes on their website, not talking about the most obvious way to watch TV Shows without waiting months :P
Flag
This show is a pile of shit,i tried watching it and after 4 mins and my brain was like GET OUT OF HERE NOW!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORINGG
Flag
To be honest, I'm still mad because of Matthew, and Sybil, and the dog.
Flag
What about Isis?
Flag
Hehe, even thougu it said Americans only, I got excited when it seemed to be a Youtube clip.

In any case, I'm never truly angry about not being able to see a clip; writing a comment such as this is just to waste time. I mean, who really needs to go to bed when they have to waoe up at 6 in the morning?

...I'm off to bed!
Flag
Wow, I also just figured out that I can reply to my own comment! You know what... I agree with the guy above.
Flag
One of the first signs of madness is talking to yourself
Flag
No, it is arguing with yourself to the point of you stop talking to yourself.
Flag
*SPOILER ALERT*
The mild mannered butler contracts cancer and starts cooking meth in the pantry. He enlists the help of a younger footman he used to mentor and they begin selling the meth.
Have a happy Christmas America!
Flag
lol that's what I call baking bad!
Flag
Staff
DAMMIT.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members