Dr. 90210 Forums

E! (ended 2008)

What the heck Haley Rey?

mtvcutie21

[1]Oct 6, 2008
    • level: 11
    "I know Robert wants to help raise the kids, but my mom has so much experience." That makes no sense to me. This is the father and you're not going to let him raise his own children? I'm not a big fan of Robert, he gives off weird vibes to me, but that sounds really stupid. Haley is an idiot. How are you going to have kids and then not let the guy help? I mean that statement doesn't even make sense to me. I mean, what the heck?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Hutton75

[2]Oct 27, 2008
    • level: 7

The problem is not a bigger house, but Hayley having a complex. What has she done? Where did she attend school? What has she acheived? Good mom, yes. But Hayley is selfish and self serving. Those kids are not her mom's but she and Robert's.

She appears only to want to make life easy for Hayley and sets a bad example for the little girl who she claims shows selfish behavior. Heck I wonder why? Where on earth did she learn that? When you work there are things you can't do. Robert is trying , but Hayley wants everything when she wants it and I'm as sick of her right now as I was of that darn Holly begging Hef to marry her everytime you look up.

Robert might want to consider getting a good lawyer and custody rights and letting this selfish woman stew in her own juices.

Gillianstar56

[3]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 15
    Hutton75 wrote:

The problem is not a bigger house, but Hayley having a complex. What has she done? Where did she attend school? What has she acheived? Good mom, yes. But Hayley is selfish and self serving. Those kids are not her mom's but she and Robert's.

She appears only to want to make life easy for Hayley and sets a bad example for the little girl who she claims shows selfish behavior. Heck I wonder why? Where on earth did she learn that? When you work there are things you can't do. Robert is trying , but Hayley wants everything when she wants it and I'm as sick of her right now as I was of that darn Holly begging Hef to marry her everytime you look up.

Robert might want to consider getting a good lawyer and custody rights and letting this selfish woman stew in her own juices.

Amen to everything you just said. What a b****. Why shouldn't Robert have a say on whether or not he wants to move? It's his money; not his wife's. I mean, what does she do all day besides spend his hard-earned money?