Dr. 90210 Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on E!In Season

Would you ever have plastic surgery?

studog2961

[1]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 55
    I was just wondering if you would consider having plastic surgery. What procedures would you have done?

If I thought I could afford it I think I would. But I am not so sure about the whole PAIN issue.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boildacabbage

[2]Jun 6, 2006
    • level: 14
    Only if I needed it after a car crash or something...

purplepunch113

[3]Jun 16, 2006
    • level: 2

i would get it done.  pain's not really an issue for me, just think of it as pain is only temporary.  i think face stuff, like bo-tox and lifts and such are okay.  i think a person's face says a lot about them, so if your face looks good, you look good.  price is an issue though, but if you really want it, it should be worth it. 

lovenu4ever523

[4]Jun 24, 2006
    Yes I would as a matter of fact I plan to get my boobs done in august Yeah!!!! I cant wait.  I believe as long as you are doing it for yourself and to make you feel better and more confident there is not problem with it.

Rocking_ur_sox

[5]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 7
    I would have a tummy tuck or lipo. Maybe a nose job but no boob work I like mine the way they are.

clarkgable17

[6]Oct 6, 2006
    • level: 9
    i'd probally get a boob job and maybe lip enhancement so i have nice lips like angelina jolie.

daisytroop1069

[7]Nov 7, 2006
    • level: 1
    I would if I had the finances. I was hoping there was a way to get on this show as a prob-ono case. Do to the fact I have 6  children and my stomach and breast have felt suffered for it. I was 135 at 22 then had 4 babies after that in a 4 1/2 year span and now I'm 205. I've tried to lose the weight with no luck. It's depressing! I look in the mirror and think I'm 27 years old and my body makes me fill like I'm in my fifties. I have no energy and just feel gross. To think when I was 14 I had hopes of being a model. That's such a joke now. I got pregnant at 14 and my first child at the young age of 15. Well, needless to say I would LOVE to get some work done. I talked to my mother-in-law today though. Who has had to have a series of operations due to female problems. They had to put 82 staples in her stomach because she had got an infection so bad after her surgery. I think she deserves a prob-ono far more then myself. She said they took the skin from her pelvic bone up to her belly button out because it turned black from the infection. They didn't make it nice though. They just took off the black skin and closed her belly button. She says she feels like the bride of Frankenstein. She weighted 240 and is down to 210. That's how much they had to take off. I feel worse for her. I do know there is cases out there far worse then both of ours put together. However when asked would I get plastic surgery that would be my answer. However on a truck driven, minsters budget with 6 beautiful children it's not a reality. Nor would it be for my mother in-law on a ministers budget. She is still recovering from her other surgery. The doctor isn't even planning on releasing her for 3 to 4 more weeks. Even then she wouldn't make enough to cover plastic surgery. It just a dream for us on the lower scale of things. I'm just thankful that my husband can love my body the way it is. Maybe someday I'll learn to do the same. Carolyn

countreebreeze

[8]Nov 30, 2006
    • level: 4
    umm if i could get plastic surgery.. i'm actually hoping i could be a plastic surgeon.. :S.. i want lipo and rhinoplasty never did like my nose much.. or my globs of fat

lovenu4ever523

[9]Dec 6, 2006
    I have been considering getting a butt job too but am not sure but as of right now for sure i am getting my boobs done

lovenu4ever523

[10]Dec 6, 2006
    even on the show you have to pay lol

dolsgirl

[11]Feb 4, 2007
    Yes.

dolsgirl

[12]Feb 4, 2007
    lovenu4ever523 wrote:
    I have been considering getting a butt job too but am not sure but as of right now for sure i am getting my boobs done

Why didn't you get your breasts done in August? Which doc are you going to?

spotz09

[13]Sep 13, 2007
    • level: 1
    ive considered having it - i feel like i need to with all the nip/tuck ive been watching. i love the show so much, though im sure its not exactly what that type of life is like, it sure is entertaining! any of you guys who get work done watch the show too?

Kadodian

[14]Jun 3, 2008
    • level: 23
    I'm already gorgeous