Dr. Phil

Weekdays on Premiered Sep 16, 2002 In Season

Dr. Phil Fan Reviews (151)

6.7
  • Stop peddling moisturizer

4.5
    He rushes through with guests that need SERIOUS help to spend 10 minutes selling his wife's dopey products. I think it's more likely she got that face on an operating table. Who would buy those products to look like THAT.
  • Quit hawking your wifes products

It seems like everyday he is hawking his wife's beauty products! Enough, I am done watching as it is so annoying! it is like an infomercial and there are plenty of those already on tv. Do these people not have enough money already?
  • Where is all the fresh air?

Please do a show on canned air and kids that use it and die. When investigatinget look up "Duster" on line to find company and the people that make it and are getting paid $8 or more a head to kill.. AFAD told them to put something in it to make it taste bad to discourage people from inhaling it, but I really don't believe they did or at least not enough because it is still being used to get high. Judges don't know how to handle people that use it other then arrest them make them pay bail then keep delaying hearing, I know this because my daughter used it and the day of her 4th scheduled was put off again she went home to DIE.

PLEASE do something to wake people and the Courts up.

Thank you for any and all help!
  • His BOOK fits into every show

Today Show is about dog grooming-- OH, got to talk about his book !! today show is about cheating husbands -oh got to talk about his book !Today's Show is about unruly children - yup,,,got to talk about his BOOK ! today's show is about cooking Chinese food-- YUP, THE BOOK FITS IN HERE TOOOOOOO!! Oh and don't forget about the fact that his son published the book with his Publishing Company... We've only been reminded of that 16 billion times !!
  • E108 "My Entitled, Lazy Adult Son" & Multiple Restraining Orders and Fake Births: What's Next?

Although Dr. Phil may have good intentions, I find it harder and harder to watch his show. One the most disgusting aspects of this show is his tone of arrogance and over dramatic slightly narcissistic behavior.

I really wish that will simply dial it back with yelling, confrontational and op-positional attitude. Don't get me wrong, the show is a great show! Which is why I'm baffled to as of why has to resort to this type of behavior. I believe that he can still be the tough love that we all have grown to love, but over the years he just gotten out of control.

The episode "Multiple restraining orders and fake births". I truly believe that should have thought the segment through a little more. If this women is as sick as he lets on or as her friends made him aware of, why did this have to be a television show. This episode wasn't about helping this women, it was a hot bizarre topic for his talk show that he could simply exploit into two episode with interviews and snippets from the headlines in the media.

Also, he seemed to really enjoy exposing and confronting this women instead of simply trying to help her This episode had not substance, except the two fat hens exchanging juicy details and possibly facts about her case and the rest of the show and part two was simply confronting and exposing this lady on national television and her running and arguing off the stage.

There seems like there could have been a more efficient and strategic way to get this women some help and have her willing participate in the process of talking with to get the help that she needs.

is appearing really thirsty and desperate for ratings. Which brings me to my next that he should appear in an reverse role on his own show and confront his own personal issues and flaws with a licensed psychologist.
  • Why is he talking so slow

I like a lot of Dr. Phil shows. I have to care about the guests, and sometimes if they are total lowlifes I turn it off, but I love the way he puts the idiots in their place - the 30 yr old sons who live in the garage and make the elderly mom wait on them hand and food, the jerk husband who disrespects the timid wife, etc. Thank God he stopped advertising his book - that was so sleezy - but what's with the saying one word at a time with 3 seconds inbetween? You want to scream to finish his sentences. It's torture. Spit it out Dr. Phil!
  • Crass

Wow... A story about infidelity, a child out of wedlock, and a family in jeopardy. Let's hurry up and get them off, so that I can hear more about Robyn's skin care line. Geez, really?!
  • It's becoming one big commercial...

Dr. Phil is a guilty pleasure of mine, because I'm not at all convinced he's as helpful as he portrays himself as, but at least he provides aftercare. But I'm ready to quit watching if the shameless plugs don't stop. In an hour program, only 40 minutes are actual showtime, the other 20 is actual commercials. Dr. Phil has gotten where the last 10 to 15 minutes is an infomercial for his wife's very expensive skin care line, he rarely offers his guests face to face counseling when they get home, instead using that as a chance to plug Dr on Demand, which is he and his son's app, he not only plugs his books, I'd expect that, but he also plugs his son's book sales site the and correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Robin designing accessories when Avery was first born? I could be wrong but I think I remember her trying to sell bows to go in babies hair. Celebrity just goes thinking you can do anything. But I'm losing interest in a show thats only purpose seems to be commodifying our relationship.
  • What's wrong with Dr. Phil

Has anyone noticed how he seems off lately? Not every show, but he's not inspirational when he acts like this. He's lethargic, confused and slow. He looks like a deer in headlights. It's hard to watch because it's so distracting.
  • Dr. Phil So Angry Recently

Has anyone else noticed how very ANGRY Dr. Phil has been on the show recently? It's quite a stretch from the way he used to be. It almost makes me not want to watch the show.
  • Celebrities need to repent of being celebrities

I know that Dr. Phil means well and he has the best of intentions. But the road to hell is paved with good intentions, especially since Dr. Phil and his staff are unknowingly giving millions of people a very bad example of what is and isn't important in life. First and foremost, Dr. Phil needs to get off of national TV and the Internet and repent of the sin of being a celebrity. No one should ever want to be a celebrity, especially if they claim to be a Christian. The very purpose of being a celebrity is to honor and exalt oneself on high--just like Lucifer did while he was still an angel in heaven. On the surface, what Dr. Phil is doing for millions of people is honorable and praiseworthy. But it's a direct slap in the face to Jesus Christ and what He said in Matthew 6:1-6 in the Bible. If Dr. Phil really wants to help people and make the world a better place, he absolutely must do his good deeds in secret (behind closed doors) . We too should avoid social media whenever possible and avoid becoming a celebrity at all costs. I pray also that everyone of us would stop fueling the fire by honoring and praising those celebrities. We need to stop communicating with any celebrity until he or she repents of it.
  • Enough with Infomercials on Robyn's skin care products

I have watched Dr. Phil since he was on Oprah and thru the years he has occasionally promoted his wife's causes like "When Georgia since she has had her own skin care line it's been promoted at the end of nearly every show to say it's starting to really bother me to the point I am ready to stop watching him all together. There are rich enough to do their own infomercial to promote yet another "miracle skin product(s) without forcing it upon his TV show audience. They are richer than God and there is NO NEED for what he is trying to do by forcing people to hear about how great Robyn's skin care line is. Have you priced out this skin care the rich and famous can afford it. Please inform Dr. Phil to stop this nepatusm now because he is going to lose viewers for trying to turn the last 10 mi Utes if the show in to a promotional ad for his wife's products. In the last 15 episodes he has promoted her 13 ALREADY. He could use this time to promote missing children or posting America's most would be better than what he is should threaten to cancel the show if he doesn't stop. No doubt he has helped a lot of people over the years but this has nothing to do with it except to try and help her sell her ridiculously priced "miracle" skin care line very similar to Julia Roberts, Christy Brinkley, and Cindy Crawford but to name a few. Are you as fed up as I am with this?
  • Aren't they rich enough?

What is with the info commercials on Dr. Phil's show. Aren't they rich enough that they now have to peddle Robin's skin care too. Why don't they just create an info commercial for their skin care, books and apps apart from the Dr. Phil show? So sick of that. He says she hasn't had plastic surgery, not buying it. She clearly had her eyes done and she is full of filler and Botox. Not for a minute am I buying it's her skin care. She doesn't have one wrinkle. Dr. Phil let's get back to the business of mental health and bag the constant peddling of your products it's disgusting!

• infomercials

What happened to Robin's face? It looks as though she is constantly surprised and can't close her eyes all the way. Her lips are puffy and don't meet when she tries to close her mouth. Her face is frozen into a mask. She was probably quite attractive at one time but plastic surgery has done a number on her. Are her skin care products just for those people who have overdone the plastic surgery? Maybe she should have tried them before she went under the knife.
  • STOP MARKETING!

Dr Phil now gives a perfunctory effort to help people and spends too much time marketing products. I am disabled and Dr Phil is a important part of my afternoon. Now I am constantly disappointed and, sometimes, angry. I will NOT buy anything hawked on the show,
  • Enough Dr. Phil

Why is Dr. Phil using the last 10-15 minutes of his show every day to sell his wife's beauty products? Isn't he there to help others? I get so sick of him talking about his wife and kids. My sons in a rock band, my son owns this book publishing company, my wife created a beauty product line and on and on. The only thing more irritating than Dr. Phil's voice is his ego.. It's always about him and his family. Pictures of his family and grandkids every day. He always makes his guests story about him. Get over yourself Dr. Phil. It's not all about you. No one has a perfect family. Not even you.
  • Tiresome promotion of wife's skin care products

This repetitive hyping of his wife's "skin care" product is painful and very unprofessional. I for one am not interested in yet another over-advertised skin care line. I turn on to Dr. Phil to listen to him and his interviewees, not his wife. And certainly not to another ad ... which is what this is. A glaring conflict of interest. Just stick to your successful format. Please!
  • Dr. Phil infomercial

Anybody else sick of the Dr. Phil infomercial peddling his wife's snake oil.
  • Megyn Kelly

I thought the show with Megyn Kelly was pitiful. It was very inappropriate talking about Donald Trump, our President elect. If she wants to write her side in her book that's fine, but for you to have her on TV telling her side was unfair. I feel, if it had been and any other President or President elect, you would not have done it. I think you and Kelly owe our President elect an apology. You may think Kelly is telling the whole truth, but I for one do not believe everything she says. Of course she wants herself to look everyone else to look bad. She says she believes in the first amendment and she can say what she wants, but she doesn't want anyone else to say what they feel. Freedom of speech is for everyone, not just her. Again, Shame on having her on your show talking about our President elect. I thought you would have more respect for that office than you do.
  • Poor Megan Kelly

I cannot believe that Dr Phil who I normally agree with totally sold out to Meagan Kelly! Isn't it interesting that she did NOTHING about her sexual harassment until others came out and she follow them! If she was all she says she is she should have said something when it happened and maybe others would not have been harassed. But, Megan doesn't do anything unless it benefits Megan. She is so upset when SHE attacks Trump and how dare he do the same to her and the untouchable corrupt media that has been lying to this country for years and continues to do so. Trump did this country a huge favor exposing the corruption in the media. Megan is right in there with the biggest of them. I only hope Trump doesn't let any of them that lied to America anywhere near the White House. And Dr Phil, Megan Kelly's book is terrible. Shame on you for pushing it. I am no longer a fan.
  • HOW I GIT BACK MY LOST LOVE

James and I were together for 3 years and lived together for two until he was moved to another state for job in March of last was the last time we spent time went for a vacation and had a fabulous time,not knowing it would be the last time I would see stopped calling Nov,and just sent me a text saying he did not want to did not pursue it because I thought he just needed some came rolling in,and I found out he got could it be?I found out,shortly before we started dating,he was communicating with a girl from another country and made a trip there once and proposed to made another trip in finally came to the country Jan of this year and I figured the reason he dumped me was when he found out she was approved to come to the made the huge mistake of going to the social media and found the woman's posts of their wedding and hurt me more than I could has been 8 months since I've seen him but just can't get him out of my feel very jealous of his wake up in the morning feeling nonexistent,empty and wishing I don't wake up so I don't have to feel the same pain I could never get accustomed deceit and the fact that I was used and hurt so bad that I don't think I could move past decide to seek the help of a psychologist because I knew I was losing it. As I searched the internet, I found cases similar to mine and some,even all of them sang praises of a man whom helped them restoring their broken relationships,marriages and familyDr Kene Dilli. I was supprised and decided to give it a try as I contacted his email I found in those testimonies; doing all he instructed,he sent me a parcel plus the steps needed as reguarding the have got back my loverJames,and he has filed for a divorce with the other lady he married. #HappyToBeBackWithJames...
  • Be right back!

3.5
    Well regarding the show on the obese have to take a break. Be right back! (Music chimes in here)
  • What is going on lately?

I always loved Dr. Phil and I do still like him, and the show. But it just seems like he has gotten really impatient and short with his guests. I don't know if it's his ego, for just for show, for ratings, or whatever. But I don't remember him being so nasty in his younger years. If he were my personal therapist I don't think I would allow him to talk to me the way he talks to his guests. Lately, he has become demeaning and insulting to most of his guests. I can understand when he gets frustrated at guests who act as though they are doing him a favor by being there. I can't stand guests like that. But he seems to treat everyone in a rough way these days. He all but calls them idiots and behaves in a way that I would call unacceptable. What happened to you Dr Phil? Are you tired of doing the show? And, yes, we get it. You have been doing this for 45 years.
  • show about alcoholic mother

5.5
    The show about the mother who is an alcoholic, who was actually intoxicated on the show was a show that I think the public needed to see. The eye movements, the behavior seems to be similar in many alcoholics that I have met. I found this show important for the public to see, to glimpse into just a moment of what her daughters and husband had to go through. I could see the pain and frustration in the daughters eyes and I only wished that Dr. Phil would have suggested some groups for these young ladies to be involved in as well. As a child of an alcoholic I realized it is important to have some kind of help for the children as well. Realistic show, one that displays something I saw everyday. My heart goes out to the young ladies and I hope they find a support group to be involved with today, if they are not already involved in one.
  • Todays 061616 show

Very disappointing show. The female of the couple clearly had a reason to be anxious and her husband did lie was someone in the home or he was covering up internet activity or a phone text. Any correspondence a spouse has with someone outside of the marriage or relationship is a form of adultery and emotional abuse towards a partner wife or any spouse. Come on Dr Phil all you focused on was sex? She said she doesn't trust him at and has no respect for him clearly he is not the one for her she was emotionally distraut. His texts and relationship with that girl were totally inappropriate the reality that many older men fantasize about feeling attracted to someone that young and the young person ends up feeling awkward in the end of focusing on the relationship because he was immature and disrespectful and will not work you focused on sex and allowed her to feel worse in the end and he was shocked with guilt.
  • Looney Mom

I set and watch Dr Phil on May 24 2016. Is he for real? Whatever became of the two children? What became of the mentally ill and dangerous mother? I cannot believe that CPS did not come in and remove those girls from the Mom. I doubt very much that Dr Phil has his guest interest at heart. It seems it is all part of his big money making machine. I for one will never watch him again. I've had doubts about him before, but this went beyond believable! I group him with all the other tabloid shows on TV especially shoes like Maury, and rest of channel 5 LA shows. Dr Phil deserves a big fat zero rating.
  • michael brown

I have read a bunch of the reviews on different subject both pro and con, However, today the Michael Brown story is on the Dr Phil show. After two years Dr Phil has the nerve to bring this up again with Michael Brown's mother on the show. I simply can't believe after all the rioting, dying, looting, racism, story telling, racial slurs, racial lies, people resigning and folks begging for all of this to stop and Dr Phil puts it on his show two years later inconsiderate of all the loss, senseless, rediculous meaningless, unjustified and so much more just to try to maintain some level TV rating.
  • A HERO IN HIS OWN MIND!!!

Why would anyone subject themselves to this egotistical man. He doesn't even give people a chance to explain/defend themselves, it is so ridiculous. I use to record his shows and now I can't even stand watching him, he is a bully and I really believe he thinks he is on the same level as god. This man got way too big for his britches and I would love to see someone get up and knock him out. The ratings on his show have to be down by now, I haven't heard anything good about this man in over two years. Take his sorry disrespectful behavior off the TV,there are many other talk shows that are uplifting and enjoyable to watch. Every chance he gets he puts in a plug about how well educated he is, I am almost embarrassed for him every time he does it. I love when he turns to the audience and asks them "now do you agree with me" what the heck do you think their response is going to be? He doesn't help people, makes them walk away feeling worse, and who the hell is he?
  • Husbands ask Dr. Phil

I watched an episode of the Dr. Phil show today Husbands ask Dr. Phil. I normally am a very big fan but today I feel I saw a little biased and superficial behavior, advice, and rudeness from him that was very off putting. A husband wrote to him for help on how he might his marriage after cheating on her. Seems he totally ignored, insulted, and even rolled his eyes at this individual and only addressed the mans wife. They were a young couple with a kid and had been together five yrs. They were a biracial couple which I felt he did not agree with at all. He basically told her to get counseling for herself first the couples counseling if she wants to save the marriage but distance herself until she is done with counseling. Just the day before I watched an episode of a husband trying to save his marriage because his wife of ten yrs is having an affair and wanting a divorce with 3 kids. She lost some weight was feeling good about herself and wasn't getting enough attention from her husband so she cheats with her friends husband and breaks up their marriage and family and is going to do the same to her kids and family. She waited 10 yrs to do this we all no there are women out there that stay in a marriage they are not happy in for at least ten yrs so they can get half the assets without a whole lot of fight. I've seen many woman do this strategically had it planned after the first couple yrs of marriage. Dr. Phil begged this women to break off the affair and try to work it out in her marriage. I'm sorry but I saw unprofessional and bias in him as a Dr.
  • I AM SO SO HAPPY MY HUSBAND IS BACK ALL THANKS TO DR MOMODU

For the past 2 months now I have been looking for good and genius spell to bring back my husband and also help me to win lottery. and it has been a hard time for me finding the right place until I get in contact with Dr Momodu who gave me powerful spell and assured me that it will take 2 to 3 days before the spell will be effective, truly 3 days later, my husband rang me, i answered the call, he started apologizing, we are together Now. Thank you for making my husband to know that we are met to be together and also making my dreams come true. And he did a spell that make me to win lottery. Please if any body needs LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL, GET YOUR PARTNER. BACK AND MANY MORE YOU MAKE NEED. Email him now for your own help. OR DR. Momodu for the excessive work that he has done for me. his Via web sit:

< 1 2 3 4 5 6