Dr. Phil

Weekdays on Premiered Sep 16, 2002 In Season

Dr. Phil Fan Reviews (128)

6.8
  • Todays 061616 show

Very disappointing show. The female of the couple clearly had a reason to be anxious and her husband did lie was someone in the home or he was covering up internet activity or a phone text. Any correspondence a spouse has with someone outside of the marriage or relationship is a form of adultery and emotional abuse towards a partner wife or any spouse. Come on Dr Phil all you focused on was sex? She said she doesn't trust him at and has no respect for him clearly he is not the one for her she was emotionally distraut. His texts and relationship with that girl were totally inappropriate the reality that many older men fantasize about feeling attracted to someone that young and the young person ends up feeling awkward in the end of focusing on the relationship because he was immature and disrespectful and will not work you focused on sex and allowed her to feel worse in the end and he was shocked with guilt.
  • Looney Mom

I set and watch Dr Phil on May 24 2016. Is he for real? Whatever became of the two children? What became of the mentally ill and dangerous mother? I cannot believe that CPS did not come in and remove those girls from the Mom. I doubt very much that Dr Phil has his guest interest at heart. It seems it is all part of his big money making machine. I for one will never watch him again. I've had doubts about him before, but this went beyond believable! I group him with all the other tabloid shows on TV especially shoes like Maury, and rest of channel 5 LA shows. Dr Phil deserves a big fat zero rating.
  • michael brown

I have read a bunch of the reviews on different subject both pro and con, However, today the Michael Brown story is on the Dr Phil show. After two years Dr Phil has the nerve to bring this up again with Michael Brown's mother on the show. I simply can't believe after all the rioting, dying, looting, racism, story telling, racial slurs, racial lies, people resigning and folks begging for all of this to stop and Dr Phil puts it on his show two years later inconsiderate of all the loss, senseless, rediculous meaningless, unjustified and so much more just to try to maintain some level TV rating.
  • A HERO IN HIS OWN MIND!!!

Why would anyone subject themselves to this egotistical man. He doesn't even give people a chance to explain/defend themselves, it is so ridiculous. I use to record his shows and now I can't even stand watching him, he is a bully and I really believe he thinks he is on the same level as god. This man got way too big for his britches and I would love to see someone get up and knock him out. The ratings on his show have to be down by now, I haven't heard anything good about this man in over two years. Take his sorry disrespectful behavior off the TV,there are many other talk shows that are uplifting and enjoyable to watch. Every chance he gets he puts in a plug about how well educated he is, I am almost embarrassed for him every time he does it. I love when he turns to the audience and asks them "now do you agree with me" what the heck do you think their response is going to be? He doesn't help people, makes them walk away feeling worse, and who the hell is he?
  • Husbands ask Dr. Phil

I watched an episode of the Dr. Phil show today Husbands ask Dr. Phil. I normally am a very big fan but today I feel I saw a little biased and superficial behavior, advice, and rudeness from him that was very off putting. A husband wrote to him for help on how he might his marriage after cheating on her. Seems he totally ignored, insulted, and even rolled his eyes at this individual and only addressed the mans wife. They were a young couple with a kid and had been together five yrs. They were a biracial couple which I felt he did not agree with at all. He basically told her to get counseling for herself first the couples counseling if she wants to save the marriage but distance herself until she is done with counseling. Just the day before I watched an episode of a husband trying to save his marriage because his wife of ten yrs is having an affair and wanting a divorce with 3 kids. She lost some weight was feeling good about herself and wasn't getting enough attention from her husband so she cheats with her friends husband and breaks up their marriage and family and is going to do the same to her kids and family. She waited 10 yrs to do this we all no there are women out there that stay in a marriage they are not happy in for at least ten yrs so they can get half the assets without a whole lot of fight. I've seen many woman do this strategically had it planned after the first couple yrs of marriage. Dr. Phil begged this women to break off the affair and try to work it out in her marriage. I'm sorry but I saw unprofessional and bias in him as a Dr.
  • I AM SO SO HAPPY MY HUSBAND IS BACK ALL THANKS TO DR MOMODU

For the past 2 months now I have been looking for good and genius spell to bring back my husband and also help me to win lottery. and it has been a hard time for me finding the right place until I get in contact with Dr Momodu who gave me powerful spell and assured me that it will take 2 to 3 days before the spell will be effective, truly 3 days later, my husband rang me, i answered the call, he started apologizing, we are together Now. Thank you for making my husband to know that we are met to be together and also making my dreams come true. And he did a spell that make me to win lottery. Please if any body needs LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL, GET YOUR PARTNER. BACK AND MANY MORE YOU MAKE NEED. Email him now for your own help. OR DR. Momodu for the excessive work that he has done for me. his Via web sit:

• texting while driving

no way leave your cell phone alone while driving and surely dont text make this a stricker law

• Funny

Seems like Dr Phil is becoming a comic.. I've seen him on talk shows and he was quite comical...
  • Dr. Phil took an oath to "do no Does he fulfill that oath? Is he helpful?

A while back this past year when Dr. Phil brought the young couple on the show who lost legal custody to an Indian legal system, other than exposing the story I didn't see Dr. Phil lifting a finger to help this couple in a meaningful way. If you search of the Net Worth of Dr. Phil you will see how many hundreds of millions of dollars he is worth. You will see legal experts parade their expertise and get free advertising for their The Jody Arias episode is another example. The Jody Arias story is settled and nothing can done about it. Unless some legal issue could possibly bring that case back into court there is nothing more that could be done to Jodie Arias. On a related point, I personally have no interest nor have watched any of the OJ Simpson series on FX. As a truck driver I used to pass by the prison in Nevada where OJ is held. I did, however find it fascinating to watch the two part series on Bernie Mahdoff. That show demonstrated how one guy figured out the ponzie scheme 7 years previous to the exposing of Bernie and how the SEC ignored attempts by this individual to expose the scheme... The latest example of Dr. Phil's "non-help" is the issue around a mother-daughter come on the show to show how the system railroaded the daughter into signing over custody to the state. One of Dr. Phil's legal experts come on the show to profess there is no legal method to reverse an adoption. So what help did Dr. Phil give to these two women? He managed to make them look even more embarrassing than they already were. He made money off the misery of two people who already experienced misery and have no hope in their objective. This was helpful in one way. It was helpful to expose Dr. Phil.... by the way, this forum has clipped words from my post so if you read stuff that sounds disjointed, that's the reason why...
  • Why is the camera on Robin

I have watched Dr Phil counsel many families in conflict and I've watched how easy it is to escalate the fighting and bad feelings. I appreciate his reality based advice (decide if you want to be right or happy! )

But lately I find Dr Phil's peddling of his wife's theories or books is insulting to many viewers. The camera focuses on Robin displaying her many cosmetic surgeries, while Phil praises her wisdom and accomplishments. What are her accomplishments?
  • losing interest

I watch on OWN I am getting to the point I can't watch, you get into an issue and every 10 to 11 minutes there is 4 to 5 minutes of commercials
  • Jody Arias

Dr. Phil I am a religious watcher but you really lost me today. What is the point of reliving this horrific story. She was a mentally unstable person and all you are doing is giving her more press which I am sure she is loving. Justice did what it was suppose to and there is no reason to go back and look at it again. As your guest said today she was evil yes she was and don't you think you could be helping people that really need your help. Missed it on this one Dr. Phil
  • December 16, 2015 lost a child show

If you think Dr. Phil helps people on his show , I would advise you to do a little more research. I watched a taping of Phil Mcgraws show that was about my friend and her grief for her lost daughter. I won't call him a doctor because if he was a doctor , his ethics are in direct conflict with do no harm. Phill McGraw controls every aspect of the show, so he knows the tactics his producers use to create a bad guy in the family. In this case it was the grieving mother. His producers knowingly and persistently created friction between the mother and her surviving children when her producer, Daniel, came into their rooms and told her, her kids were coming for blood. Then he went back to the kids and told them their mother was calling them liars. They also told the children that the robbery that occurred to their mother, which caused her to suffer from PTSD didn't happen the way she said so her son called her a liar on camera. Some how I don't think the bank would have made a six figure settlement if there was no harm inflicted. The producers promised to provide therapy for the family which was not offered after the show as promised. So a family in crisis came for help and was left in more conflict than ever. Good for you Phil McGraw! You got your ratings and produced a show based on complete twisting of the facts. My friend is the kindest, most generous, honest person I have ever known and you threw her under the freight train so you could look like a hero. Hope your proud of your self Phil McGraw! Hope you and your crew enjoy the holiday season at home with your families and you can leave all the ugly details of how you do your jobs at the studio because my friend has absolutely no chance of having her family for Christmas, thanks to you! Sincerely Georgy
  • Rude people

I have read all the comments and the people that talk about Dr. Phil getting old well yea we do dumb asses. And the way people talk about Robin maybe you should look in the mirror and you jealous of her. Stop being a hater and your probably bit fuck ugly and fat your self. He has helped so many people and your all you can say is he is getting old and his wife

Grow up people.

• 11/27/2015 Show

Dr. Phil tries to handle some of these parents with compassion and not too harshly. Perhaps he senses they are unable to take his being too firm and direct with them.

Does not the fact that the 13 year old boy spent the first three years of his life being raised by his aunt, as well as he has stated he DOES NOT like being in the basement and wants to be upstairs with the rest of the family, have SOME bearing on his behavior combined with the rest of the things going on in his life???
  • dr phil and Mrs filler

I don't know if it's me or what but dr phil is looking old and walking really slower lately as he walks off the stage and grabs Mrs fills hand. So it looks like an old man and his pretending to be 21 y/o wife walking hand and hand into the sunset. He also repeats degrading remarks to his guests over and over again. He talks about stupid topics now like one step above jerry Springer. I saw one woman give it right back to him and loved it! He is constantly plugging his products and his website. I don't think he's a very nice man
  • He has no interest in helping people

Dr Phil's motto is If you allow me to exploit you and your issues and completely humiliate you in a very condescending manner, then I'll send you off somewhere for someone else to help you!
  • dr akim

how i got my husband back and got pregnant after 5 years!!!my husband has been patient with me and has been encouraging me that it will be best if we had hopes that we will have a child one year,we had a little fight and he demanded for a divorce and i was so down because without him,i am left me and the next day i met him with another woman in a shopping even tried talking to him but he pretended he didn't know told my sister about it and she introduced me to the Famous Prophet Akim,who helps in so many contacted him and he did his thing,before i knew it,the next day Moric called me and apologized that he was sorry for everything and that i should take him back and that he will cancel the divorce,i had no choice than to accept him,and we have been living happily until i felt sick and went for check up and the doctor confirmed me am so happy and all thanks to Dr Akim for all his him now for any kind of problem and he will surely try his best to make you happy. His email is thanks once again Dr Akim for everything :)
  • Perpetual plugging of Dr. On Demand, Books and Robin's Skin Care

1.5
    Dr. Phil has become a shyster. His show has become a platform for his Dr. On Demand app and his numerous books, plus for His wax museum wife Robin's skin care line. It is almost disgusting to see him continually plug his products and actually flies in conflict with his stated purpose of wanting to change people's only at the expense of the Mcgraw family doing their snake oil presentation every single show!
  • infomercials

Some days the show has become an infomercial for Robin's skin care products. Her face, however, is not a very good testament for her products. She looks alien and frozen in place. Her lips have been "plumped" so much that she can't seem to close them. She must have been pretty at one time but she has taken the surgery and Botox way too far.
  • Good/Bad

Interesting subjects . I like that Dr Phil helps people. Must be a good tax write off. Not to say he's not genuine. He and his wife have good causes they support. BUT Dr Phil is very smug, even rude. Sometimes just outright exploiting those who do not know better, for ratings. It seems often he's listening but not really hearing guests. Yes,he's heard it hundreds of times. But not everyone is a moron .Give them some credit and dig a little. Have an open mind. No one knows it all ,not even him.
  • Race card

Now Dr Phil is cashing in on the emotional white on black race card just like main stream media. He is another Al Shapton or cnn. Dr Phil: Try doing a program on "white girls bleed a lot" or the topic "don't make the black kid angry". You want truth? Or cash?
  • Mom hasnt spoken to daughter in seven years

5.5
    Try 25 years and the grandchildren are grown kept from their grandmother and there are no explanations except religion and a possible roach. Add to the mix the son is a minister and his wife is the daughter of a pastor who demanded my son untie his apron strings to his family but his daughter did not have to untie her apron strings. My mother was not did not even raise me however I loved her because she was my mother not because of what she did or did not do. On the March 5th, 2015 show I think Jen needs to understand she is not perfect. I am an adult as well as an abused child. A lot of the people who abused me are now dead and gone but they are still in my head and govern much of my thinking. Sometimes isolation is the only way to deal with abuse. That's what I have chosen to do rather than allow my son and his wife to abuse me any longer.
  • Robin should try this

I think Robin should try the ice mask from nuvovisage
  • Don't watch him anymore same old thing

it is the same topic everyday seems like he keeps doing the something everyday

also pushing his wife's product like a tv spot is kinda of cheep can they not do commercials on tv for them?

I stopped watching about a year ago after seeing off and on internet dating cheating fighting families drug abuse can not there be more then this?

I starting watching Live well network but now that abc took that network off for us non cable and dish people will have too look at the radio

• A fake scam boyfriend

Hi my name is Sheryl Kervin, I need your help with my situation about not to believe so easily that he loves me and I trust too easily. I have this greatly big soft heart. He brainwashed me that he's real and he claims he's marrying me and is already planning a bomb Wedding. I found out he betrayed me and lied to me. I am heartbroken and wants your help to find out who really this person is and make him pay for using me and wreck my heart. May I have your help with this issue and resolve this. I've never met this person before and he was supposed to show up at the airport to meet me, he never came for the third time. It hurts me and upsets me . I'm forgiving person I gave him many chances. Still... haven't met him or see real person of what he looks like and I've wondered for so long does he ever exists? There were so many emails between him and I.

Please contact me through this email of mine,

Many Thank you . I look forward hearing from you.
  • Police bashing

Todays show about police brutality is sicking. I watched less then 10 min and turned it off when the most racist person in the world came on. the so called Rev shartpton. Evry case you mentioned and one you did not, John Crawford, except the 12 year old in cleveland, Ohio. Back to him in a min. All of these people had history with the police, all were resisting arrest for a offence. Micheal Brown assulted a police officer in his vehicle, John Crawford was was carrying a look alike rifle that he had picked up in a store and went to the othe end while wearing a look alike terroist attire, black tee shirt, cammo pants and refused order to put the weapon down. Yet, all of these peopl family say, they were good boys. the 12 year was seen on vid pointing a weapon at perople at a rec center. So it appears in your mind, it was okat for the rioters to burn buildings and kill withness in Fergerson.

What would you and so many other do, wait until two policeman are killed or one civilian before the police can react. A policeman is killed almost every day in line of duty. Some say ever 52 min. Somehow the media does air this informaion in most cases.

People who believe this sshould post a sign in their yard. Please do call polic if I or my family is being robbed, raaped or murdered, because police are corrupt.

Yes I am mad about this. Blue lives matter. Pull your pants up, get a job and try obeying the law.

I used to watch a lot, but will reconsider now

• so disappointed

4.5
    I have just started watching the last few months. Probably last show today. It is so Dr. Phil and his staff will go to any means to get the lying to guests. Told this lady her ex would not be on the show and he is. And I do believe the guests that they lied to her. with all Dr. Phil's protestations and self righteousness about his and his staff's integrity. You KNOW you just wanted a juicier show. And I, too, am getting so tired of all the family infomercials. Bye bye Dr. Phil. I should have listened to my friends a long time ago about you!

• Dr. Phil Show now Dr Phil, Robyn and family

Will give the Dr Phil show a miss as it is a big commercial about his family and being right.

Do you have to "buy" your audience?
  • my happiness has been restored

My Name is JOHN RICHMOND .I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from engage to i went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my told me he gonna help don't believe that in the first he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden was amazed when i heard that from said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of i travel back to Germany the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my my girl friend called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume work on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit i have spent at home without life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back man is really we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for can mail him I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the said his email is okay and he also have a web site if you want to visit him there' he will replied to any emails he helped u out luck. his web site is/