Closure for the Town

YHuntressEarth

[1]Aug 23, 2010
    • level: 4

WhileThe Heart Withincleared up some things for Dr. Quinn and her family, but what about the rest of them? Did Dorothy and Cloud Dancing marry? Did Horace and his wife stay together? Did Robert E and Grace finally have that child they always wanted? Or what will Hanks' future hold? What do you think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TaraBickley

[2]Aug 24, 2010
    • level: 1

Find out all the answers in SEASON 6 on the Gospel Music Channel!! It airs September 6th (LABOR DAY!) at 8pm and they are showing the first three episodes!! and then they'll continue to show the whole thing!
    I got all the information at www.watchdrquinn.com! It's got so many great video clips. Hope everyone is as excited as I am!!
    Until then watch episodes leading up to the "lost" season Mon-Fri @ 6&7pm!

whiterose27

[3]Jul 31, 2013
    • level: 16
    I agree. I would have liked to know what happened to all the people of Colorado Springs. I was deeply disappointed when I didn't see the town or its people at all in the second movie.

snake63

[4]Mar 27, 2014
    • level: 20

Chad Allen aka Matthew Cooper refused to do The Heart Within cause none of the town's cast was asked to return. This left his character Matthew Cooper's fate to be unknown. The blame lies with Jane Seymour for if she refused to do this finale without the cast it wouldn't be made.