Gospel Music Channel reruns- frustrating!

rainyrhand

[1]Feb 18, 2010
    • level: 4
    I just started watching this show on GMC in December, it seems that they skipped the final season altogether and went back to the first season. They skip some episodes and show some episodes out of order. Well, thanks to DVR, I can watch the episodes somewhat in order, minus the skipped episodes. Anyways, if anyone else is watching the episodes on GMC, like me, maybe you can relate to my frustrations about the missed episodes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tammigmctv

[3]May 16, 2010
    • level: 1

I think gmc WILL be airing the final season this year. I'll keep you posted. www.watchgmctv.com. For now, we can watch the show weeknights at 3, 4, 6 & 7p ET on GMC. DirecTV ch 338 or check local cable!

Sherasbear

[4]May 31, 2010
    • level: 61
    They will be starting the entire show over on June 9, all episodes in order and then the final season will be aired!

TaraBickley

[5]Aug 24, 2010
    • level: 1
    I was frustrated with GMC only showing up to season 5 too, but GOOD NEWS!!! THEY FINALLY GOT SEASON 6!! It airs September 6th (LABOR DAY!) at 8pm and they are showing the first three episodes!! and then they'll continue to show the whole thing!
    I got all the information at www.watchdrquinn.com! It's got so many great video clips. Hope everyone is as excited as I am!! Until then watch episodes leading up to the "lost" season Mon-Fri @ 6&7pm!