Dracula

A Whiff of Sulphur

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 01, 2013 on NBC

• It is getting more interesting, the business part is gineous but there are things holding it back...

*CONTAINS SPOILERS*

1) I am not into this show yet but what I got so far is that Dracula's wife was killed by some elite club that used to "run" Europe during the Medieval Ages through religion. Actually, his wife must have been accused for practicing magic and she was killed by the local church. Should I am right, I find it extra ironic that Dracula has weakness to religious objects. I understand that the show is a traditional vamp adaptation but they should have some different story about his wife, since it's messing things up.

2) Acting was mediocre at best for this episode

3) It's also ironic that the blond female who seems to be a vamp hunter hasn't figured out that Dracula is a vampire. Difficult to believe that she was never seduced by one.

4) Matrix-like screen capturing (at the end of the show) is cheesy and ridiculous, don't do this again dear "Dracula"

5) The Seers are really necessary? Messing religion with supernatural is confusing. The show should stick with only one adaptation of the available ones. Religious, supernatural and sci-fi. Just pick one and stick with it.

6) At the bright side, the business affairs are genius. Geomagnetic energy is intriguing yet nuclear power could be more appropriate.

7) Waiting the next episode full of curiosity but not excitement. It's too early to decide for such a peculiar show.