How GT could have been awesome!!

heffa105

[1]Jul 30, 2007
    • level: 10

I liked GT, but alot of it got on my nerves! The fighting and action was all up to par with Z i thought, but if you are going to make a sequel to Dragonball Z you can't completely do away with some aspects of it! The transformations are to inconsistent amoungst the saiyans! Gohan is just too confusing, is it Mystic, isnt he Mystic? I've lost too many nights sleep over it lol. If they had to do it to make Goku the hero again then fine but an explaination would have been nice!! They would have explained something like that in Z!

The creators got way to kept up in keeping Goku the hero... I don't know about you but I loved GOHAN defeating Cell, so why couldnt someone else have killed a few people... Give vegeta the chance to kill someone!! He's full on good now so why not?

Goku, a kid? Cummon!! That was stupid and again confusing!! I mean watching adult Goku turn SS4 would have been awesome!! If they needed a kid in there for those stupid episodes where they were looking for the dragonballs thats cool, but after bebi saga turn him back into an adult!!

Anyone else wanna see adult Gotenks, that would have been mad!!

Wheres SS2, another inconsistent tranformation! I mean Vegeta never did it! and Gohan didnt either!

As I said, i'm a fan of GT, but only when they were fighting!! SS4 was sick! But it was the little things in between the fighting that annoyed me!!

Let us know what you think!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alex4319

[2]Oct 3, 2007
    • level: 7
    How gt could have been cool if they had Akira Toriyama write and direct and have full creative control over the series.

Alzatia

[3]Dec 17, 2007
    • level: 9
    alex4319 wrote:
    How gt could have been cool if they had Akira Toriyama write and direct and have full creative control over the series.

But he wanted nothing to do with it. =p Akira never ment for DB to become the phenomenon it became. He just wanted to make a comedic martial arts manga. xD GT would had been better if they just didn't focus it all on Goku. -_-'