Dragon Ball Z Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2005)

Ok the golden question Goku VS Vegeta

PikkonDBZ

[1]Oct 26, 2008
    • level: 2

who would win????????????????????

at there highest forms in dbz through dbgt who would be the victor

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rafie26

[2]Oct 31, 2008
    • level: 11
    That's a no-brainer! GOKU ALL THE WAY. After their first fight, Vegeta pretty much has or had no chance against Goku. That was the only time where Vegeta was stronger than him. I remember when Vegeta went SSJ for the first time and the Krillin or someone said that Vegeta seemed to be a little stronger than Goku. But I don't think that's true. Goku had a heart disease and his power was diminishing. Heck...he even got tired from flying as a normal saiyan. Sorry I got off topic a bit. Goku is my vote.

Sofohero

[3]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 5

Rafie26 wrote:
    That's a no-brainer! GOKU ALL THE WAY. After their first fight, Vegeta pretty much has or had no chance against Goku. That was the only time where Vegeta was stronger than him. I remember when Vegeta went SSJ for the first time and the Krillin or someone said that Vegeta seemed to be a little stronger than Goku. But I don't think that's true. Goku had a heart disease and his power was diminishing. Heck...he even got tired from flying as a normal saiyan. Sorry I got off topic a bit. Goku is my vote.

yeah Goku would win, i like vegeta a lot more but he only really stood a chance at the first saga. I mean some can argue when he turned Maijin Vegeta but apparently Goku was holding back and could turn ssj3 there even though vegeta one that fight with deception still Goku would dominate this fight

Rafie26

[4]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 11
    Sofohero wrote:

Rafie26 wrote:

yeah Goku would win, i like vegeta a lot more but he only really stood a chance at the first saga. I mean some can argue when he turned Maijin Vegeta but apparently Goku was holding back and could turn ssj3 there even though vegeta one that fight with deception still Goku would dominate this fight

Majin Vegeta and SSJ2 Goku was completely even. I would argue that down with anyone. You're definitely right tho. Even by some slight chance Vegeta would have gotten the better of Goku. Goku still had an ace in the hole.

TimothyBurley

[5]Aug 22, 2010
    • level: 7

goku wins hands down.