Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

Fantasy Fight: SSJ4 Gogeta vs. SSJ4 Vegito

SuperMeteor

[21]Jul 19, 2007
    • level: 27
    Devilz911 wrote:
    golden_zandy looks like a fool to me.
    Same here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ninjafred95

[22]Jul 19, 2007
    • level: 5
    Not that these are reliable, but here are two powerlevels from a large dbz site. And most others have about the same thing.

Gogeta: 1,500,000,000 Vegito: 600,000,000

SuperMeteor

[23]Jul 19, 2007
    ninjafred95 wrote:
    Not that these are reliable, but here are two powerlevels from a large dbz site. And most others have about the same thing.

After the Freeza Saga, power levels are unknown. And plus those are as crappy level estimates can get!

CableGuy15

[24]Jul 19, 2007
    • level: 19
    ninjafred95 wrote:

E-mail whatever site that was and tell them to put some thought into their estimates....

ninjafred95

[26]Jul 19, 2007
    golden_zandy wrote:
    Wait a minute. Why are all of yall jumpin on me? Oh I see. Yall are jellis. I see what's been going down in this thread while I was battling evil in the distant land of the internet. Well f yall ok? Yall are jellis of my knowledge and abilities that exceeds your own. I'm just better than yall. Infact, I won like fiddy million emmys at the emmys awards for being like the coolest person on the planet with the biggest p***s EVER. The New York Times also refered to me, and I qoute-"Golden Zandy is a literary giant with a GIANT p***s." Yall are jellis of all I've achieved, so I don't blame you for all getting together and talking about me. And that's not the only thing you do together ***. Btw, Vegitto wins dumbass. So know you role ningafred which is to stf up and suck my **, since you don't know much about DBZ anyways.
    Why would anyone be jealous of someone who doesn't know how to spell. And its Emmy Awards, not Emmys Awards.Back to the subject of this topic,its a FANTASY FIGHT, so its not defnite who would win. Its just opinion.
    Edited on 07/19/2007 10:04am

Devilz911

[28]Jul 19, 2007
    • level: 39
    ninjafred95 wrote:

Yes I believe those power levels are missing quite a few 0's.

fluffman4

[30]Jul 19, 2007
    golden_zandy wrote:
    ninjafred95 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    Wait a minute. Why are all of yall jumpin on me? Oh I see. Yall are jellis. I see what's been going down in this thread while I was battling evil in the distant land of the internet. Well f yall ok? Yall are jellis of my knowledge and abilities that exceeds your own. I'm just better than yall. Infact, I won like fiddy million emmys at the emmys awards for being like the coolest person on the planet with the biggest p***s EVER. The New York Times also refered to me, and I qoute-"Golden Zandy is a literary giant with a GIANT p***s." Yall are jellis of all I've achieved, so I don't blame you for all getting together and talking about me. And that's not the only thing you do together ***. Btw, Vegitto wins dumbass. So know you role ningafred which is to stf up and suck my **, since you don't know much about DBZ anyways.
    Why would anyone be jealous of someone who doesn't know how to spell. And its Emmy Awards, not Emmys Awards.Back to the subject of this topic,its a FANTASY FIGHT, so its not defnite who would win. Its just opinion.

Vegitto still wins. And yes you are jealous of me. You, meteor, and devilzass. That pretty much explains why yall get on me.

In all the time I've ever spent on the forums of tvtome and tv.com, I've never come across this magnitude of blatant idiocy and ignorance. Never. First off, your age level in mentality is probably that of an elementary student. At best. So how many times have you played "swallow the stuff under the sink"? There's just some times where one should not speak, and you really just need to leave, you're still making a fool of yourself.

fluffman4

[32]Jul 19, 2007
    golden_zandy wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    ninjafred95 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:

Vegitto still wins. And yes you are jealous of me. You, meteor, and devilzass. That pretty much explains why yall get on me.

In all the time I've ever spent on the forums of tvtome and tv.com, I've never come across this magnitude of blatant idiocy and ignorance. Never. First off, your age level in mentality is probably that of an elementary student. At best. So how many times have you played "swallow the stuff under the sink"? There's just some times where one should not speak, and you really just need to leave, you're still making a fool of yourself.

Never? Well your the perfect example of an idiot that shouldn't be talking to me. Unless you want to get owned. You obviously can't tell when someone is playing because your a miserable f*g that has no humor in your life. Though, it's humorous how you come here and preach to me like you know anything. So stf up and mind your own buisiness. You take things that don't even involve you so personally. I find that amusing actually. As if I care about what you have to say. I'm not going to even take yo n*** ass seriously. So keep talkin about nothin.

Yeah, I'll continue to get owned and talk about nothing.

golden_zandy

[33]Jul 19, 2007
    fluffman4 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    ninjafred95 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:

Never? Well your the perfect example of an idiot that shouldn't be talking to me. Unless you want to get owned. You obviously can't tell when someone is playing because your a miserable f*g that has no humor in your life. Though, it's humorous how you come here and preach to me like you know anything. So stf up and mind your own buisiness. You take things that don't even involve you so personally. I find that amusing actually. As if I care about what you have to say. I'm not going to even take yo n*** ass seriously. So keep talkin about nothin.

Good little bi*ch.

SuperMeteor

[34]Jul 19, 2007
    golden_zandy wrote:
    SuperMeteor wrote:
    ninjafred95 wrote:

After the Freeza Saga, power levels are unknown. And plus those are as crappy level estimates can get!

Yeah, those power levels are about as crappy as me.
    fixed.

SuperMeteor

[35]Jul 19, 2007
    golden_zandy wrote:
    ninjafred95 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:

Vegitto still wins. And yes I am jealous of you. You, meteor, and devilzass. That pretty much explains why yall get on me.

fluffman4

[36]Jul 19, 2007
    golden_zandy wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    ninjafred95 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    *Blot of ignorance coming up.* Wait a minute. Why are all of yall jumpin on me? Oh I see. Yall are jellis. I see what's been going down in this thread while I was battling evil in the distant land of the internet. Well f yall ok? Yall are jellis of my knowledge and abilities that exceeds your own. I'm just better than yall. Infact, I won like fiddy million emmys at the emmys awards for being like the coolest person on the planet with the biggest p***s EVER. The New York Times also refered to me, and I qoute-"Golden Zandy is a literary giant with a GIANT p***s." Yall are jellis of all I've achieved, so I don't blame you for all getting together and talking about me. And that's not the only thing you do together ***. Btw, Vegitto wins dumbass. So know you role ningafred which is to stf up and suck my **, since you don't know much about DBZ anyways.*Blot of ignorance has ended, you can read now*

Vegitto still wins. *Ignorance continued* And yes you are jealous of me. You, meteor, and devilzass. That pretty much explains why yall get on me.*End ignorance*

*Idiocy and Bigotry commence now*Never? Well your the perfect example of an idiot that shouldn't be talking to me. Unless you want to get owned. You obviously can't tell when someone is playing because your a miserable f*g that has no humor in your life. Though, it's humorous how you come here and preach to me like you know anything. So stf up and mind your own buisiness. You take things that don't even involve you so personally. I find that amusing actually. As if I care about what you have to say. I'm not going to even take yo n*** ass seriously. So keep talkin about nothin.*Horrible grammar and delusion end once again*

*Fantasy about Fluffman4 commences*Good little bi*ch.*Climax*

Calm down there Emmy Winner. You seriously actually think that anybody bought that? Thankfully we're not living in that dystopia. Not only that, but I don't believe that "fiddy" is a number name.

golden_zandy

[38]Jul 19, 2007
    SuperMeteor wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    ninjafred95 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:

Vegitto still wins. And yes I am jealous of you. You, meteor, and devilzass. That pretty much explains why yall get on me.
    It don't work that way. How can I be jealous of you when yall get on me? Might as well stick to my version.

SuperMeteor

[39]Jul 19, 2007
    golden_zandy wrote:
    SuperMeteor wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    SuperMeteor wrote:
    ninjafred95 wrote:

Yeah, those power levels are about as crappy as me.
    fixed.

I see you couldn't come up with anything, so you used me to replace you. Hahah! You can't replace me with you assh*le!
    All I did was say that those are as crappy as power level estimates can get, and you come in here attacking me. You're that desperate. Go get off these boards if you don't know how to act like someone mature.

SuperMeteor

[40]Jul 19, 2007
    golden_zandy wrote:
    SuperMeteor wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    ninjafred95 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:

It don't work that way. How can I be jealous of you when yall get on me? Might as well stick to my version.
    What? The golden_zandy version?