fluffman4 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    ninjafred95 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    *Blot of ignorance coming up.* Wait a minute. Why are all of yall jumpin on me? Oh I see. Yall are jellis. I see what's been going down in this thread while I was battling evil in the distant land of the internet. Well f yall ok? Yall are jellis of my knowledge and abilities that exceeds your own. I'm just better than yall. Infact, I won like fiddy million emmys at the emmys awards for being like the coolest person on the planet with the biggest p***s EVER. The New York Times also refered to me, and I qoute-"Golden Zandy is a literary giant with a GIANT p***s." Yall are jellis of all I've achieved, so I don't blame you for all getting together and talking about me. And that's not the only thing you do together ***. Btw, Vegitto wins dumbass. So know you role ningafred which is to stf up and suck my **, since you don't know much about DBZ anyways.*Blot of ignorance has ended, you can read now*
    Why would anyone be jealous of someone who doesn't know how to spell. And its Emmy Awards, not Emmys Awards.Back to the subject of this topic,its a FANTASY FIGHT, so its not defnite who would win. Its just opinion.

Vegitto still wins. *Ignorance continued* And yes you are jealous of me. You, meteor, and devilzass. That pretty much explains why yall get on me.*End ignorance*

In all the time I've ever spent on the forums of tvtome and tv.com, I've never come across this magnitude of blatant idiocy and ignorance. Never. First off, your age level in mentality is probably that of an elementary student. At best. So how many times have you played "swallow the stuff under the sink"? There's just some times where one should not speak, and you really just need to leave, you're still making a fool of yourself.

*Idiocy and Bigotry commence now*Never? Well your the perfect example of an idiot that shouldn't be talking to me. Unless you want to get owned. You obviously can't tell when someone is playing because your a miserable f*g that has no humor in your life. Though, it's humorous how you come here and preach to me like you know anything. So stf up and mind your own buisiness. You take things that don't even involve you so personally. I find that amusing actually. As if I care about what you have to say. I'm not going to even take yo n*** ass seriously. So keep talkin about nothin.*Horrible grammar and delusion end once again*

Yeah, I'll continue to get owned and talk about nothing.

*Fantasy about Fluffman4 commences*Good little bi*ch.*Climax*

Calm down there Emmy Winner. You seriously actually think that anybody bought that? Thankfully we're not living in that dystopia. Not only that, but I don't believe that "fiddy" is a number name.

So that's what you wanted me to say? Damb, your a f*g. Don't get the wrong idea, cause I didn't mean to high your self esteem.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

golden_zandy

[42]Jul 19, 2007
    • level: 5
    SuperMeteor wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    SuperMeteor wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    SuperMeteor wrote:
    ninjafred95 wrote:
    Not that these are reliable, but here are two powerlevels from a large dbz site. And most others have about the same thing.

Gogeta: 1,500,000,000 Vegito: 600,000,000
    After the Freeza Saga, power levels are unknown. And plus those are as crappy level estimates can get!

Yeah, those power levels are about as crappy as me.
    fixed.

I see you couldn't come up with anything, so you used me to replace you. Hahah! You can't replace me with you assh*le!
    All I did was say that those are as crappy as power level estimates can get, and you come in here attacking me. You're that desperate. Go get off these boards if you don't know how to act like someone mature.

Well let us trolls and "dignified people" get along. Heh?

SuperMeteor

[43]Jul 19, 2007
    • level: 27
    golden_zandy wrote:
    SuperMeteor wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    SuperMeteor wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    SuperMeteor wrote:
    ninjafred95 wrote:
    Not that these are reliable, but here are two powerlevels from a large dbz site. And most others have about the same thing.

After the Freeza Saga, power levels are unknown. And plus those are as crappy level estimates can get!

fixed.

I see you couldn't come up with anything, so you used me to replace you. Hahah! You can't replace me with you assh*le!
    All I did was say that those are as crappy as power level estimates can get, and you come in here attacking me. You're that desperate. Go get off these boards if you don't know how to act like someone mature.

Are you asking if we can be friends? Because I don't want to start a war here.

golden_zandy

[44]Jul 19, 2007
    SuperMeteor wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    SuperMeteor wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    SuperMeteor wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    SuperMeteor wrote:
    ninjafred95 wrote:

fixed.

Are you asking if we can be friends? Because I don't want to start a war here.

Uhhh...yeah, I guess you could say that.

fluffman4

[45]Jul 19, 2007
    • level: 19
    golden_zandy wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    ninjafred95 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    *Blot of ignorance coming up.* Wait a minute. Why are all of yall jumpin on me? Oh I see. Yall are jellis. I see what's been going down in this thread while I was battling evil in the distant land of the internet. Well f yall ok? Yall are jellis of my knowledge and abilities that exceeds your own. I'm just better than yall. Infact, I won like fiddy million emmys at the emmys awards for being like the coolest person on the planet with the biggest p***s EVER. The New York Times also refered to me, and I qoute-"Golden Zandy is a literary giant with a GIANT p***s." Yall are jellis of all I've achieved, so I don't blame you for all getting together and talking about me. And that's not the only thing you do together ***. Btw, Vegitto wins dumbass. So know you role ningafred which is to stf up and suck my **, since you don't know much about DBZ anyways.*Blot of ignorance has ended, you can read now*
    Why would anyone be jealous of someone who doesn't know how to spell. And its Emmy Awards, not Emmys Awards.Back to the subject of this topic,its a FANTASY FIGHT, so its not defnite who would win. Its just opinion.

Vegitto still wins. *Ignorance continued* And yes you are jealous of me. You, meteor, and devilzass. That pretty much explains why yall get on me.*End ignorance*

In all the time I've ever spent on the forums of tvtome and tv.com, I've never come across this magnitude of blatant idiocy and ignorance. Never. First off, your age level in mentality is probably that of an elementary student. At best. So how many times have you played "swallow the stuff under the sink"? There's just some times where one should not speak, and you really just need to leave, you're still making a fool of yourself.

*Idiocy and Bigotry commence now*Never? Well your the perfect example of an idiot that shouldn't be talking to me. Unless you want to get owned. You obviously can't tell when someone is playing because your a miserable f*g that has no humor in your life. Though, it's humorous how you come here and preach to me like you know anything. So stf up and mind your own buisiness. You take things that don't even involve you so personally. I find that amusing actually. As if I care about what you have to say. I'm not going to even take yo n*** ass seriously. So keep talkin about nothin.*Horrible grammar and delusion end once again*

Calm down there Emmy Winner. You seriously actually think that anybody bought that? Thankfully we're not living in that dystopia. Not only that, but I don't believe that "fiddy" is a number name.

So that's what you wanted me to say? Damb, your a f*g. Don't get the wrong idea, cause I didn't mean to high your self esteem.

Trust me, your ignorant statements and existance heighten my self-esteem . Anyways, you obviously need to comfort the frightening reality that everybody on this thread, besides of course the narcisist, despises your childish guts. All you do is of course insult others, seeing as you can't debate while keeping your cool. You're going to get banned at this rate...

golden_zandy

[46]Jul 19, 2007
    fluffman4 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    fluffman4 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:
    ninjafred95 wrote:
    golden_zandy wrote:

Trust me, your ignorant statements and existance heighten my self-esteem . Anyways, you obviously need to comfort the frightening reality that everybody on this thread, besides of course the narcisist, despises your childish guts. All you do is of course insult others, seeing as you can't debate while keeping your cool. You're going to get banned at this rate...

I'm just trolling. It seems to be getting you riled up. But you can stop any time you want. Cause it was already over.

fluffman4

[47]Jul 19, 2007
    • level: 19
    Hey, it was fun for me, debating over nothing makes my day.

UgurcanErtarl

[48]Feb 12, 2011
    • level: 1
    Are you alright thats an unfair fight both SSJ4 no in DBZ Base Vegito is stronger than SSJ Gogeta because. Metamor Fusion ADDS power levels taught to Goku Potara GIVES Power. Base Vegito is STRONGER THAN SSJ Gogeta. Buuhan's strength was at least three times SSJ3 Goku's and Base Vegito easily won and when turned SSJ things got easier. Why was Vegito's multiplied? After they continue fighting Buuhan Elder Kai says ''by them being RIVALS makes the fusion more COMPLETE'' Now Base Vegito is stronger THAN SSJ Gogeta. This is why, RIVALARY BOOST. Normally Vegito would need to be SSJ to win his SSJ counter-part. Before Goku quickly asks ''Hold it, shouldnt I become a Super Saiyan first? Yeah, then this fusion will be at its maximum'' Elder kai replies Once you eniciate the fusion you may NEVER be able to POWER-DOWN'' So if SSJ Gogeta punched Base Vegito in Z then Vegito would NOT get hurt but his life-span will shorten and if in GT he was made SSJ4 Vegito then he will be perminate and they will NEED to wish him to have infinite life-span for him to live on. In combat vegito is immortal!

xLashx

[49]Feb 26, 2011
    • level: 8
    The post above me is the most ignorant crap I've heard in a long time. Anyway:

Super Vegetto(Z) > SSJ Gogeta(z) > Vegetto(z)

SSJ4 Vegetto(GT) > SSJ4 Gogeta(GT) > SSJ4 Vegetto (Z)

Any Z version of Vegetto would get sodomized by SSJ4 Gogeta. Use a theoretical GT Vegetto, and he'd win.

WARL0CK-0107

[50]Mar 26, 2011
    • level: 2

Quite apart from the fact that SSJ4 Vegito would be far stronger (his fusion is more powerful as stated by Old Kai)

SSJ4 Gogeta also has the disadvantage of defusing after 5 minutes.

Either way SSJ4 Vegito wins, but then gets killed by Chi-Chi

RaizenYusuke

[51]May 31, 2011
    • level: 28
    I always see people say the Porta is stronger than Fusion Dance, but from my memory the Old Kai just said Porta was superior to the Fusion Dance because it did not have a time limit rather then it made them stronger. I remember the Old Kai said Goku and Vegeta's rivalry might have helped made Vegito be as strong as he was. I don't buy the whole Vegito is far stronger than Gogeta. I think they are equal.

xLashx

[52]Jun 18, 2011
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I always see people say the Porta is stronger than Fusion Dance, but from my memory the Old Kai just said Porta was superior to the Fusion Dance because it did not have a time limit rather then it made them stronger. I remember the Old Kai said Goku and Vegeta's rivalry might have helped made Vegito be as strong as he was. I don't buy the whole Vegito is far stronger than Gogeta. I think they are equal.

You're wrong.

Potara's effects(manga) & strength(daizenshuu) are directly stated to be greater then Fusion. Vegetto is stronger then Gogeta. But that doesn't mean a DBZ (theoretical) SSJ4 Vegetto would be anywhere near the unimaginable strength of GT's SSJ4 Gogeta.

RaizenYusuke

[53]Jun 20, 2011
    • level: 28

xLashx wrote:
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    You're wrong. Potara's effects(manga) & strength(daizenshuu) are directly stated to be greater then Fusion. Vegetto is stronger then Gogeta. But that doesn't mean a DBZ (theoretical) SSJ4 Vegetto would be anywhere near the unimaginable strength of GT's SSJ4 Gogeta.
    Ok, I checked my copy of the manga and I found two passages were Old Kai compares the two.

Old Kai:Just like Fusion, but it will work even better! Through generations of Lord of Lords this has been treasured.

Goku: How long will we stay combined?

Old Kai: The Potra doesn't have such a weakness. You'll never split into two.

This is viz's translation obviously. I rarely see fan translations of the manga anymore. I don't know maybe someone translated this passage as stronger in place of better. I don't want to argue what is more accurate. I know viz edits manga, but I believe DBZ was one of the manga that wasn't heavily edited. But I've always just thought stronger/superior/better meant the Potra not having atime limit, the specific movements and matching your ki level exactly, is what he was talking about.I don't know what daizenshuu says. I've seen the fandom go back and fourth on daizenshuu being taken seriously and being mocked over the years that I just stick with manga and anime. I do know that DB manga has many translations and fans interpret many things differently which is why we get things like better/stronger/superior in place of each other now in translations. I concede defeat since I don't want to debate about it. I am so tired of DBZ debates and I've stopped caring about being right. If I am wrong thenI am just wrong.

xLashx

[54]Aug 14, 2011
    Yeah, Viz is wrong.

Elder Kaioshin: "Here! Put this Potara on your left ear! [ ] Put the other one on Gohan's ear. Just by doing that, you two will be able to merge together! Like with Fusion."
    Goku: "Huh! Re-really!?"
    Elder Kaioshin: "Of course. And what's more, the effect is greater than with Fusion! This has been the trump card treasure of the Kaioshins since long ago."

norberto1995

[55]Aug 23, 2011
    • level: 1

Gogeta Super Saiyan 4 his fusion uses too much energy wich makes him lose his Ki quick (i guess) thats why he only lasts like 10 minutes. Vegito Super Saiyan 4 is a Potara fusion thats permanent. So Vegito Super Saiyan 4 would kick Gogeta ass!