Dragon Ball Z Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

Frieza has a power level of 120,000,000

RellikofSouls

[241]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 6

vicdmx wrote:
    Geez close this stupid topic! Frieza´s power level is 120,000,000. Enough said.

This wouldn't happen if SOMEBODY didn't decide to make this topic back alive.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

deckzone3000

[242]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 20

vicdmx wrote:
    Geez close this stupid topic! Frieza´s power level is 120,000,000.

Enough said.

Frieza is stronger than that, or he wouldn't have been able to fight with SSJ Goku.

RellikofSouls

[243]Nov 30, 2007
    deckzone3000 wrote:

vicdmx wrote:
    Geez close this stupid topic! Frieza´s power level is 120,000,000.

Enough said.

Frieza is stronger than that, or he wouldn't have been able to fight with SSJ Goku.

here we go agen... why do we even care wat power lvl Frieza has??? he gets owned by Goku SSJ the end.

Sub-Zero5

[244]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 5
    Wow, I actually just saw the 100% Frieza vs Goku fight for the first time in the manga, and damn, it was waaaaaay longer in the anime.

There's not much of a way to tell how Frieza compared to SSJ Goku, I mean he got some shots in, but Goku kind of just laughed them off.

Although it's notable that Goku doesn't even get any real offense in until after Frieza's power begins to decrease....

RellikofSouls

[245]Nov 30, 2007

Sub-Zero5 wrote:
    Wow, I actually just saw the 100% Frieza vs Goku fight for the first time in the manga, and damn, it was waaaaaay longer in the anime. There's not much of a way to tell how Frieza compared to SSJ Goku, I mean he got some shots in, but Goku kind of just laughed them off. Although it's notable that Goku doesn't even get any real offense in until after Frieza's power begins to decrease....

plz Sub can we leave this topic to die?

Sub-Zero5

[246]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 5
    RellikofSouls wrote:

Sub-Zero5 wrote:
    Wow, I actually just saw the 100% Frieza vs Goku fight for the first time in the manga, and damn, it was waaaaaay longer in the anime. There's not much of a way to tell how Frieza compared to SSJ Goku, I mean he got some shots in, but Goku kind of just laughed them off. Although it's notable that Goku doesn't even get any real offense in until after Frieza's power begins to decrease....

Why let a topic die if there's still more to talk about?

RellikofSouls

[247]Dec 1, 2007
    Sub-Zero5 wrote:
    RellikofSouls wrote:

Sub-Zero5 wrote:

Why let a topic die if there's still more to talk about?

because nobody is interested in this anymore

heffa105

[248]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 10
    Sub-Zero5 wrote:
    Wow, I actually just saw the 100% Frieza vs Goku fight for the first time in the manga, and damn, it was waaaaaay longer in the anime.

There's not much of a way to tell how Frieza compared to SSJ Goku, I mean he got some shots in, but Goku kind of just laughed them off.

Although it's notable that Goku doesn't even get any real offense in until after Frieza's power begins to decrease....
    where do u find ur manga images dude? or did u actually read a copy of it?

PikkonDBZ

[249]Oct 25, 2008
    • level: 2
    yeah

PikkonDBZ

[250]Oct 25, 2008
    yeah you go man

RellikofSouls_2

[251]Oct 26, 2008
    • level: 12
    wtf why did u revive an old thread sayin random things?

lol one wit my old acc too, gd times lol

sosolid4u09

[252]Mar 4, 2011
    • level: 1
    give it up onetruephoenix.

12/15 million power levels are ridiculous and make no logical sense

Raccoon1459

[253]Mar 7, 2011
    • level: 22

Thanks for the math lesson.Wink But seriously, I find it pretty hard to believe that his power level is 120,000,000. Yes, he's strong, but there's no way that he's this strong. There's just no way.

KingofIPirates

[254]Mar 8, 2011
    • level: 32
    According to the Daizenshuu he is that strong.

WARL0CK-0107

[255]Mar 26, 2011

SSJ Goku (post yardrat) >= SSJ Trunks > King Cold > Mecha Frieza > SSJ Goku (Namek) > 100% Frieza

Whos cares about numbers when you have Characters strengths relative to each other it doesn't matter. 120,000,000 does however make mathematical sense for his suppressions. Power levels were abandoned shortly after the Frieza saga for the simple reason that it made fights boring. Wheres the competition if by simply looking up the numbers you can decide who will win? Numerical Power Levels are notoriously unreliable and confusing, embellished in the case of fanboy-ism, and at best, wildly inaccurate after the Namek Saga. (As no official power levels were stated after this point.)

xLashx

[256]Jun 18, 2011
    • level: 8
    WARL0CK-0107 wrote:

SSJ Goku (post yardrat) >= SSJ Trunks > King Cold > Mecha Frieza > SSJ Goku (Namek) > 100% Frieza

SSJ Goku (post yardrat) > SSJ Trunks > SSJ Goku (Namek) > Mecha Frieza > 100% Frieza > King Cold
    Fixed.

YamchaBWFF

[257]Jun 24, 2011
    • level: 1

But wait a minute, in the show (excuse me if it is not as legitimate as the manga), when Mecha Freiza comes back to Earth, General Violet drives by on her plane and says, and I quote, "Holy **** his power level is 4,000,000,450,000!!!" and then continues to crash, from shock, into a nearby rock formation. Now, Akira Toriyama would not have included this scene unless it was crucial to understanding what is going on in the show. Now, are you telling me that Freiza's mechanical formation increased his power level that much!?!?! I call bull****. Clearly, it has to be 120,000,000 or the show clearly makes no sense.

ImNotDarioUAre

[258]Jul 24, 2011
    • level: 11

YamchaBWFF wrote:

But wait a minute, in the show (excuse me if it is not as legitimate as the manga), when Mecha Freiza comes back to Earth, General Violet drives by on her plane and says, and I quote, "Holy **** his power level is 4,000,000,450,000!!!" and then continues to crash, from shock, into a nearby rock formation. Now, Akira Toriyama would not have included this scene unless it was crucial to understanding what is going on in the show. Now, are you telling me that Freiza's mechanical formation increased his power level that much!?!?! I call bull****. Clearly, it has to be 120,000,000 or the show clearly makes no sense.

Newsflash Dragonball Z doesn't make sense.

xLashx

[259]Aug 14, 2011
    • level: 8
    ImNotDarioUAre wrote:

YamchaBWFF wrote:

Newsflash Dragonball Z doesn't make sense.

It makes pretty good sense.

wdprince

[260]May 4, 2013
    • level: 21

YamchaBWFF wrote:

What are you talking about? This never happened.