Dragon Ball Z Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

Official Battle Topic

  • Avatar of vegeta_ano

    vegeta_ano

    [41]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,543
    Krillin vs Tien

    (Buu Saga)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CableGuy15

    CableGuy15

    [42]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 04/28/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 7,389
    Tien wins here... One tri beam does the trick...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SuperMeteor

    SuperMeteor

    [43]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 06/10/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 2,050

    If their both at Buu Saga, then Tien would win.

    Hey, I got one! SSJ Goten or Trunks VS Freeza 100%

    Edited on 07/17/2007 12:51pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vegeta_ano

    vegeta_ano

    [44]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,543
    SuperMeteor wrote:

    If their both at Buu Saga, then Tien would win.

    Hey, I got one! SSJ Goten or Trunks VS Freeza 100%

    They could take Frieza without even going SSJ.
    Edited on 07/17/2007 12:58pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SuperMeteor

    SuperMeteor

    [45]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 06/10/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 2,050
    I'm waiting for other people to post on this match-up...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bballm10

    bballm10

    [46]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 09/28/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 263
    I would go with Frieza on this one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pocket85

    pocket85

    [47]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 06/13/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 164

    bballm10 wrote:
    I would go with Frieza on this one.

    Really...name one SSJ that Frieza has been stronger than during an encounter...by the way, SSJ Goku (Namek) is much weaker than either of the boys when SSJ. Frieza would suffer a thorough beating......

    Edited on 07/18/2007 6:32pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SuperMeteor

    SuperMeteor

    [48]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 06/10/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 2,050

    Well, okay, I have a new one.

    Krillin (End of DBZ) vs. Freeza

    I vote Freeza. But, what forms do you think Krillin would be able to beat, be about equal with, or put a decently good fight up against, etc.

    Edited on 07/17/2007 1:49pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pocket85

    pocket85

    [49]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 06/13/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 164
    SuperMeteor wrote:

    Well, okay, I have a new one.

    Krillin (End of DBZ) vs. Freeza

    I vote Freeza. But, what forms do you think Krillin would be able to beat, be about equal with, or put a decently good fight up against, etc.

    He'd put up a solid fight against 1st Form Frieza...but that's about it......

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bballm10

    bballm10

    [50]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 09/28/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 263
    pocket85 wrote:

    bballm10 wrote:
    I would go with Frieza on this one.

    Really...name one SSJ that Frieza has been stronger than during an encouter...by the way, SSJ Goku (Namek) is much weaker than either of the boys when SSJ. Frieza would suffer a thorough beating......

    I was just thinking that Frieza had more experience but I suppose your right.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pocket85

    pocket85

    [51]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 06/13/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 164
    bballm10 wrote:
    pocket85 wrote:

    bballm10 wrote:
    I would go with Frieza on this one.

    Really...name one SSJ that Frieza has been stronger than during an encouter...by the way, SSJ Goku (Namek) is much weaker than either of the boys when SSJ. Frieza would suffer a thorough beating......

    I was just thinking that Frieza had more experience but I suppose your right.

    Yeah...I understand what you're saying......

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deckzone3000

    deckzone3000

    [52]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 08/03/05
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 8,266
    bballm10 wrote:
    pocket85 wrote:

    bballm10 wrote:
    I would go with Frieza on this one.

    Really...name one SSJ that Frieza has been stronger than during an encouter...by the way, SSJ Goku (Namek) is much weaker than either of the boys when SSJ. Frieza would suffer a thorough beating......

    I was just thinking that Frieza had more experience but I suppose your right.

    Yeah, like on a scale of 1 to 100, kid Trunks' fighting experience would be a 1, while Frieza's would be a 3. lol
    Edited on 07/17/2007 7:22pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Vegetakid4evr

    Vegetakid4evr

    [53]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 04/22/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 243

    End of Z Kurrin>75% Freeza. [85,000,000].

    Edited on 07/17/2007 7:32pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deckzone3000

    deckzone3000

    [54]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 08/03/05
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 8,266
    Vegetakid4evr wrote:
    End of Z Kurrin>75% Freeza. [85,000,000].
    Krillin over 85 million? Are you kidding?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Vegetakid4evr

    Vegetakid4evr

    [55]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 04/22/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 243

    deckzone3000 wrote:
    Vegetakid4evr wrote:
    End of Z Kurrin>75% Freeza. [85,000,000].
    Krillin over 85 million? Are you kidding?

    No, i'm not.

    Because after the Freeza Saga, Kurrin trained and trained.

    Then for the Androids he trained some more.

    Krillen's offical power against Freeza is 50,000.

    For 6 yrs kurrin trained. Hard too.

    I'm sure kurrin's powerlevel in the android saga was around 1st form Freeza's.

    So at the end of Z? Be logical and be reasonible here.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Devilz911

    Devilz911

    [56]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 06/21/05
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 1,889
    Still, he's only human and I don't think he could get that strong. He could maybe handle second form Freiza.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vegeta_ano

    vegeta_ano

    [57]Jul 18, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,543
    Vegetakid4evr wrote:

    deckzone3000 wrote:
    Vegetakid4evr wrote:
    End of Z Kurrin>75% Freeza. [85,000,000].
    Krillin over 85 million? Are you kidding?

    No, i'm not.

    Because after the Freeza Saga, Kurrin trained and trained.

    Then for the Androids he trained some more.

    Krillen's offical power against Freeza is 50,000.

    For 6 yrs kurrin trained. Hard too.

    I'm sure kurrin's powerlevel in the android saga was around 1st form Freeza's.

    So at the end of Z? Be logical and be reasonible here.

    Krillin is a human, not a saiyan. I doubt if he can beat Ginyuu by the end of DBZ.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SuperMeteor

    SuperMeteor

    [58]Jul 18, 2007
    • member since: 06/10/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 2,050

    What about Uub vs. Kid Buu

    Edited on 07/18/2007 5:44am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vegeta_ano

    vegeta_ano

    [59]Jul 18, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,543
    SuperMeteor wrote:

    What about Uub vs. Kid Buu


    Kid Buu
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SuperMeteor

    SuperMeteor

    [60]Jul 18, 2007
    • member since: 06/10/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 2,050
    I'm waiting for other people to post on this...of course a majority of us will say Kid Boo...but, you all can see why I chose this match-up...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.