Dragon Ball Z Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

Official Live Action Movie Discusion Thread (Movie Spoilers)

SuperSteve16

[141]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 16

fishtosser123 wrote:
    i hate to break this to you but those pictures were fake

of course they were fake!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vicdmx

[142]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 8
    fishtosser123 wrote:

so?

reblex310

[143]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 13
    vicdmx wrote:
    fishtosser123 wrote:

so?
    Man! I really want to see the trailer, anybody got any idea when it comes out? My guess is around June, a couple months before the movie releases, or it can be like harry potter and the trailer be released 1 year before the actul movie comes out.

Hello92

[144]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 15
    or the incredibles was 2 years before

final_flash319

[145]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 5

reblex310 wrote:
    vicdmx wrote:
    fishtosser123 wrote:
    so?
    Man! I really want to see the trailer, anybody got any idea when it comes out? My guess is around June, a couple months before the movie releases, or it can be like harry potter and the trailer be released 1 year before the actul movie comes out.

On IMDB it says a trailer will come out on March 14th.

reblex310

[146]Feb 23, 2008
    final_flash319 wrote:

reblex310 wrote:
    vicdmx wrote:
    fishtosser123 wrote:
    so?

March 4th seems good to me. I hope they dont have a lame narrator like: "A story, Of a boy, and his balls (musical instruments) He had to collect 7 of these ball. (rapid music starts NOW, WITH LITTLE TIME LEFT HE MUST HURRY AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM CERTAIN DESTRUCTION! dragon ball z, august 15th. rated pg-13" because that will be totally lame.
    Edited on 02/23/2008 4:42pm
    Edited 2 total times.

final_flash319

[147]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 5
    reblex310 wrote:
    final_flash319 wrote:

reblex310 wrote:
    vicdmx wrote:
    fishtosser123 wrote:
    so?

March 4th seems good to me. I hope they dont have a lame narrator like: "A story, Of a boy, and his balls (musical instruments) He had to collect 7 of these ball. (rapid music starts NOW, WITH LITTLE TIME LEFT HE MUST HURRY AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM CERTAIN DESTRUCTION! dragon ball z, august 16th. rated pg-13" because that will be totally lame.

lol. I kind of think that's how it's going to be..

reblex310

[148]Feb 23, 2008
    final_flash319 wrote:
    reblex310 wrote:
    final_flash319 wrote:

reblex310 wrote:
    vicdmx wrote:
    fishtosser123 wrote:
    so?

March 14th seems good to me. I hope they dont have a lame narrator like: "A story, Of a boy, and his balls (musical instruments) He had to collect 7 of these ball. (rapid music starts NOW, WITH LITTLE TIME LEFT HE MUST HURRY AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM CERTAIN DESTRUCTION! dragon ball z, august 15th. rated pg-13" because that will be totally lame.

lol. I kind of think that's how it's going to be..

I hope not.
    Edited on 02/23/2008 4:42pm
    Edited 2 total times.

ss3goku12

[149]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 3
    I really think this movie is going to be a disaster but you nevr know.

Hello92

[150]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 15
    it is gonna suck eggs and all dbz fans are gonna stop loving dbz and the world will stop spinning and the sun wwill burn out and all the planets will collide and b destroyed. and that is looking on the bright side

TheREALBucka

[152]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 2

Ive been a long time Dragonball, z, and gt fan. To be honest by the looks of the actors and screen shots Ive seen, im worried. But to say it will turn us fans in to haters is totally untrue. It might make us upset and not wanna watch the movie ever again, but thats about it. And hopefully they realize what theve done and make the follow up movies the way there supposed to. And to make a Dragonball movie the right way, they better drop the majority of the movie money on CGI. But with the budget they have i just don't think there gonna have enough money to do it right, Dont get me wrong they got an a$$ load of loot, to make it but i think they should use all of it for the visual effects, and additional millions for the rest. I watched a home made trailer by some fan and it was awesome!!! It wasn't real by any means (just bits and pieces from other movies and random fan made DBZ videos), but he did a good job with how he used the effects on goku powering up. If i can find it again ill post the link. Srry counldnt find it.

But im gonna stay optimistic. I hope for the best. But prepared for the worst.

reblex310

[153]Feb 25, 2008
    TheREALBucka wrote:

Ive been a long time Dragonball, z, and gt fan. To be honest by the looks of the actors and screen shots Ive seen, im worried. But to say it will turn us fans in to haters is totally untrue. It might make us upset and not wanna watch the movie ever again, but thats about it. And hopefully they realize what theve done and make the follow up movies the way there supposed to. And to make a Dragonball movie the right way, they better drop the majority of the movie money on CGI. But with the budget they have i just don't think there gonna have enough money to do it right, Dont get me wrong they got an a$$ load of loot, to make it but i think they should use all of it for the visual effects, and additional millions for the rest. I watched a home made trailer by some fan and it was awesome!!! It wasn't real by any means (just bits and pieces from other movies and random fan made DBZ videos), but he did a good job with how he used the effects on goku powering up. If i can find it again ill post the link. Srry counldnt find it.

THIS IS YOUR FIRST POST? u u r obvoisly 1 person with 2 accounts.

Max3000v1

[154]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 7
    TheREALBucka wrote:

awesome avatar, but you are only a noob to me, with your one and only post.

Max3000v1

[155]Feb 25, 2008
    reblex310 wrote:
    TheREALBucka wrote:

duh. or he could just be another noob. there are too many noobs around here.

SuperSteve16

[156]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 16
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    reblex310 wrote:
    TheREALBucka wrote:

duh. or he could just be another noob. there are too many noobs around here.

Pleeeeeeease talk about somethingelse to avoid another arguement

emperor_gad

[157]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 10
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    TheREALBucka wrote:

Maybe so
    But that makes you a bigger noob
    You're a noob despite the fact that you're level 6.What does that make of you?????

reblex310

[158]Feb 26, 2008
    emperor_gad wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    TheREALBucka wrote:

Maybe so
    You're a noob despite the fact that you're level 6.What does that make of you?????
    LQTM

RellikofSouls_2

[159]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 12
    reblex310 wrote:
    emperor_gad wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    TheREALBucka wrote:

Maybe so But that makes you a bigger noob You're a noob despite the fact that you're level 6.What does that make of you?????
    LQTM

WAYOA?

Max3000v1

[160]Feb 26, 2008
    emperor_gad wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    TheREALBucka wrote:

Maybe so
    im certainly not a noob. anyone with less than 50 posts is a noob. and you have to be a regular to not be a noob. alot of these folks you only see just once. im not a noob because i try to come here everyday, and i have 300 posts. so i am not a noob.