Dragon Ball Z Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

Official Live Action Movie Discusion Thread (Movie Spoilers)

Hello92

[161]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 15
    EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP ABOUT NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!guys stop with max and max stop with everyone!!HAPPY????
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

heffa105

[162]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 10
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    emperor_gad wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    TheREALBucka wrote:

Ive been a long time Dragonball, z, and gt fan. To be honest by the looks of the actors and screen shots Ive seen, im worried. But to say it will turn us fans in to haters is totally untrue. It might make us upset and not wanna watch the movie ever again, but thats about it. And hopefully they realize what theve done and make the follow up movies the way there supposed to. And to make a Dragonball movie the right way, they better drop the majority of the movie money on CGI. But with the budget they have i just don't think there gonna have enough money to do it right, Dont get me wrong they got an a$$ load of loot, to make it but i think they should use all of it for the visual effects, and additional millions for the rest. I watched a home made trailer by some fan and it was awesome!!! It wasn't real by any means (just bits and pieces from other movies and random fan made DBZ videos), but he did a good job with how he used the effects on goku powering up. If i can find it again ill post the link. Srry counldnt find it.

But im gonna stay optimistic. I hope for the best. But prepared for the worst.

awesome avatar, but you are only a noob to me, with your one and only post.
    Maybe so But that makes you a bigger noob You're a noob despite the fact that you're level 6.What does that make of you?????
    im certainly not a noob. anyone with less than 50 posts is a noob. and you have to be a regular to not be a noob. alot of these folks you only see just once. im not a noob because i try to come here everyday, and i have 300 posts. so i am not a noob.

You have all the classic noob symptoms!!

1) Always calling other ppl noobs!

2) limited to no knowledge of the topic (DBZ!!)

3) Jump on the band wagon of other fools just to get their approval

4) Always talking bout their level, and failing to realise that it truly means nothing!!

5) Most important, failing to realise that u are a noob!

emperor_gad wrote:
    Maybe so But that makes you a bigger noob You're a noob despite the fact that you're level 6.What does that make of you?????

-SuperNoob?

-MegaNoob?

-UltraSuperSonicDeathNoob??

Hello92

[163]Feb 26, 2008
    mightynoob?

SuperSteve16

[164]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 16
    I think a great noob, lol

kidbuu23

[165]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 11
    heffa105 wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    emperor_gad wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    TheREALBucka wrote:

Ive been a long time Dragonball, z, and gt fan. To be honest by the looks of the actors and screen shots Ive seen, im worried. But to say it will turn us fans in to haters is totally untrue. It might make us upset and not wanna watch the movie ever again, but thats about it. And hopefully they realize what theve done and make the follow up movies the way there supposed to. And to make a Dragonball movie the right way, they better drop the majority of the movie money on CGI. But with the budget they have i just don't think there gonna have enough money to do it right, Dont get me wrong they got an a$$ load of loot, to make it but i think they should use all of it for the visual effects, and additional millions for the rest. I watched a home made trailer by some fan and it was awesome!!! It wasn't real by any means (just bits and pieces from other movies and random fan made DBZ videos), but he did a good job with how he used the effects on goku powering up. If i can find it again ill post the link. Srry counldnt find it.

im certainly not a noob. anyone with less than 50 posts is a noob. and you have to be a regular to not be a noob. alot of these folks you only see just once. im not a noob because i try to come here everyday, and i have 300 posts. so i am not a noob.

4) Always talking bout their level, and failing to realise that it truly means nothing!!

emperor_gad wrote:

-SuperNoob?

-MegaNoob?

All the classic noob symtpoms!!!! Heffa, your funny man, your funny!!!

Megasupremegaynoob???

emperor_gad

[166]Feb 27, 2008
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    emperor_gad wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    TheREALBucka wrote:

emperor_gad wrote:

-SuperNoob?

-MegaNoob?

Megasupremegaynoob???
    Since this isn't about kid buu I'll agree with you
    And why don't you change your icon to a gohan one

Max3000v1

[167]Feb 27, 2008
    • level: 7
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    emperor_gad wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    TheREALBucka wrote:

emperor_gad wrote:

-SuperNoob?

-MegaNoob?

Megasupremegaynoob???
    why is kid buu upside down in your avatar?

uki1234

[168]Feb 27, 2008
    • level: 8

Hello92 wrote:
    EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP ABOUT NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!guys stop with max and max stop with everyone!!HAPPY????

Agreed!!

kidbuu23

[169]Feb 27, 2008
    emperor_gad wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    emperor_gad wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    TheREALBucka wrote:

emperor_gad wrote:

-SuperNoob?

-MegaNoob?

Megasupremegaynoob???

Gohan?? I hate gohan.

emperor_gad

[170]Feb 28, 2008
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    emperor_gad wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    emperor_gad wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    TheREALBucka wrote:

emperor_gad wrote:

-SuperNoob?

-MegaNoob?

Megasupremegaynoob???

Gohan?? I hate gohan.
    But.....but.....but............He's stronger than Kid Buu(yeah this is the base of another mega kid buu war)

heffa105

[171]Feb 28, 2008
    emperor_gad wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    emperor_gad wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    emperor_gad wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    TheREALBucka wrote:

emperor_gad wrote:

-SuperNoob?

-MegaNoob?

Megasupremegaynoob???

Gohan?? I hate gohan.
    But.....but.....but............He's stronger than Kid Buu(yeah this is the base of another mega kid buu war)
    i thought we were mocking Noob3000v1

kidbuu23

[172]Feb 28, 2008
    heffa105 wrote:
    emperor_gad wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    emperor_gad wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    emperor_gad wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    TheREALBucka wrote:

emperor_gad wrote:

-SuperNoob?

-MegaNoob?

Megasupremegaynoob???

Gohan?? I hate gohan.

Noob300v1 is a noob, it even says so in his name.

To gads: Gohan is not stronger than kid buu. I can prove otherwise.

Hello92

[173]Feb 28, 2008
    he prefers mightynoob3000v1!! jk max go along with me and uki, for once, uki and me just pawned u all!!!

Max3000v1

[174]Feb 28, 2008
    • level: 7
    why does everyone think im a noob? im not a noob. i hate all noobs. im nothing like them. so please stop calling me a noob, cause im not. i dont call the rest of you guys noobs, just the new guys

emperor_gad

[175]Feb 29, 2008
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    emperor_gad wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    emperor_gad wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    emperor_gad wrote:
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    TheREALBucka wrote:

emperor_gad wrote:

-SuperNoob?

-MegaNoob?

Megasupremegaynoob???

Gohan?? I hate gohan.

Noob300v1 is a noob, it even says so in his name.

To gads: Gohan is not stronger than kid buu. I can prove otherwise.
    GOHAN IS STRONGER YOU FOOL:evilps:-I have decicded to restart the flamewars period again so do not be offended since I called you a fool.I would also like you to continue by flaming me in return )

SuperSteve16

[176]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 16

okay isn't this suposed to be a movie thread?

vicdmx

[177]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 8
    Max3000v1 wrote:
    why does everyone think im a noob? im not a noob. i hate all noobs. im nothing like them. so please stop calling me a noob, cause im not. i dont call the rest of you guys noobs, just the new guys

your a noob. now shut up.

LIVEING IS WONDERFUL NOT PART OF MY SIG THOUGH

Devilz911

[178]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 39

Stop calling people noobs, seriously. You guys are at least as old as me (I hope). Get a thesaurus, be creative. If you're going to be name-calling at least think of something cool to say.

This board really gives me a headache.

Edited on 02/29/2008 5:05pm
    Edited 2 total times.

fishtosser123

[180]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 9
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    Devilz911 wrote:

Stop calling people noobs, seriously. You guys are at least as old as me (I hope). Get a thesaurus, be creative. If you're going to be name-calling at least think of something cool to say.

This board really gives me a headache.

NOOB
    wow...he went there