We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Dragon Ball Z Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

Who thinks Goku in super Saiyan three is hot?

kuraikozo

[41]Sep 27, 2006
    • level: 5
    I am a girl--but i also ave to ask what's with SAILOR MOOn!? I saw it once, it was so F****** stupid. Why do all the guys like android 18--as you said--there are alot of other anime characters. LOL! Less with the sharingan was creepy--but he also drew gaara with sakura's bra, Ino's skirt, Hinata's underwear...and some other creepy stuf...i am scarred for life... GOKU ROCKS! BUT I ADMIT--CLOUD AND VINCENT ARE AT THE TOP OF MY LIST!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jinxed34

[42]Oct 2, 2006
    • level: 4

kuraikozo wrote:
    I am a girl--but i also ave to ask what's with SAILOR MOOn!? I saw it once, it was so F****** stupid. Why do all the guys like android 18--as you said--there are alot of other anime characters. LOL! Less with the sharingan was creepy--but he also drew gaara with sakura's bra, Ino's skirt, Hinata's underwear...and some other creepy stuf...i am scarred for life... GOKU ROCKS! BUT I ADMIT--CLOUD AND VINCENT ARE AT THE TOP OF MY LIST!

yeah I agree sailor scout thing is just ******g stupid, like I saw the swoh a couple of times and there is no balnce in show(like they can destroy villians with easy)...well I personaly think that android 18 has best personalyti of all dbz girls....she is not a anoying b____ like chi chi or bulma..yeah and you know I am watching a lot of other anime mangas and think there are not just android 18...but you know in all shows its kinda funny than for example the old man in dbz touches android 18 breasts or then ed ín fma touches that thief breasts(I find it funny but thats probobly cause Im a guy)

NeilTheHero

[43]Oct 2, 2006
    GaM3KdAs wrote:
    WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree

kuraikozo

[44]Oct 2, 2006
    yeah. why do guys like bulma and chi chi? there just b*****. there so retarted it's not even funny. P.S. do you know how to fix the error on page for sending mail on this sight?

jinxed34

[45]Oct 3, 2006

kuraikozo wrote:
    yeah. why do guys like bulma and chi chi? there just b*****. there so retarted it's not even funny. P.S. do you know how to fix the error on page for sending mail on this sight?

axacly I dont get it etheir why some guys find  those *******  b____  funny....I have no ide ...I had this problem too for about 3 months then I couldent even write a single post ( I was just mad)..but you know its probebly not your comps fault...it is this damn sites ..its like have glitches and errors every single minute..it has been discused other this site why and whos responsible but i dont now there to look for answers....well you can maybe ask editors and mods they will probebly know the answers

kuraikozo

[46]Oct 5, 2006
    the editors don't pay attention to the small people of the world, like us. that is why i am going to cincur ther world! By the by, how old r u? You called me sweet in that email and that pisses me off! No one calls Shannon KuraiKozo sweet (if you saw me in person you wopuldnb;t think i'm sweet., i'm not goth, but i am pretty hideous. i have never had a boyfriend and i am not interested oin that stuff unless it's animated guys--hence the post, my friend.)

jinxed34

[47]Oct 6, 2006

kuraikozo wrote:
    the editors don't pay attention to the small people of the world, like us. that is why i am going to cincur ther world! By the by, how old r u? You called me sweet in that email and that pisses me off! No one calls Shannon KuraiKozo sweet (if you saw me in person you wopuldnb;t think i'm sweet., i'm not goth, but i am pretty hideous. i have never had a boyfriend and i am not interested oin that stuff unless it's animated guys--hence the post, my friend.)

oh yes they do I have send massages to them and they told me its something wrong with this site....just send a massage and they will answer you ( almost 100% they will) ( and I defynetely got their atantion)...and we are not small ...we are big and we can be even bigger trust me ( and I will make that happen realy soon)...im 4 years older than you...so it does pisses you of? well shall I call you a tough girl now?  ....i thought you had many boyfriends but they wearent long lasting...but that doesnt matter etheir...you realy are intrested in animated cherecters well Im also intrested and think they are cute but still nothin compered to real people (real people are the cutest)...well the most beatiful cutnes comes from the inside of course if I met you I still think I would find you sweet

kuraikozo

[48]Oct 6, 2006
    i have nothing to say to you.
    i do like real poeple but, i jsut can never and will never do that to my friends. i never want to put them in an awkward moment like that becasue they mean alot to me. I could just...never midn, it's not really important!

jinxed34

[49]Oct 6, 2006

kuraikozo wrote:
    i have nothing to say to you. i do like real poeple but, i jsut can never and will never do that to my friends. i never want to put them in an awkward moment like that becasue they mean alot to me. I could just...never midn, it's not really important!

do what to your friends?

oh yes I think its importent indeed....come on spit it out..we are friends now after all...friends listens to aother friends ..its doesnt matter what we are talking about...cuz we are going 100% of topic here i sugest that we send private massages to each other instead..like I did to you fist time...

jinxed34

[50]Oct 6, 2006

kuraikozo wrote:
    i have nothing to say to you. i do like real poeple but, i jsut can never and will never do that to my friends. i never want to put them in an awkward moment like that becasue they mean alot to me. I could just...never midn, it's not really important!

do what to your friends?

oh yes I think its importent indeed....come on spit it out..we are friends now after all...friends listens to aother friends ..its doesnt matter what we are talking about...cuz we are going 100% of topic here i sugest that we send private massages to each other instead..like I did to you fist time...

YamiGuzz

[51]Oct 6, 2006
    • level: 15
    i noticed something while watching Dbz last week.#18 is a MACHINE!!,not a real human,I dont want to go out(or do it) with a machine or a robot,so Sakura(from Naruto) has my heart for now,since shes human

jinxed34

[52]Oct 7, 2006

YamiGuzz wrote:
    i noticed something while watching Dbz last week.#18 is a MACHINE!!,not a real human,I dont want to go out(or do it) with a machine or a robot,so Sakura(from Naruto) has my heart for now,since shes human

I think you are forgeting something...remember than goku asked how do androids can have babes and then krillin told him that this problem has been fixed...so if they androids can have babes that meens you can still do iy with the 18...kurenai has my haert in naruto shes way pretieer than sakura

Megajoe19

[53]Oct 7, 2006
    • level: 14
    jinxed34 wrote:

YamiGuzz wrote:

I think you are forgeting something...remember than goku asked how do androids can have babes and then krillin told him that this problem has been fixed...so if they androids can have babes that meens you can still do iy with the 18...kurenai has my haert in naruto shes way pretieer than sakura

You are forgetting something too, 18 is not really a machine, she, along with 17, were humans and they were converted into androids. So 18 is still part human.

jinxed34

[54]Oct 7, 2006
    Megajoe19 wrote:
    jinxed34 wrote:

YamiGuzz wrote:

You are forgetting something too, 18 is not really a machine, she, along with 17, were humans and they were converted into androids. So 18 is still part human.
    '

axacly...but yamiguzz shouldent you know that if you have seen and are dbz fan...thats why they are called androids and not robots like 16

kuraikozo

[55]Oct 9, 2006
    i menat, jinxed34, that i'd never be able to force them into a decision like that. Because, i don;t consider myself pretty (my mom yells at me for that) and therfore i shall enver force anyone to be stuck with me. i am just simply not eworhry. i have some great friends, but i'd never go off and ask them out, it's not who i am. okay, so we're gonna go balc on topic before this link is locked. #18 IS NOT a robot!!!! she is an adroid! it's blashphemy that you think just becasue she's an android she's not human. Besides, she turns into a regular human later.\ Goku!!!!!!11 I love you!!!!11

jinxed34

[56]Oct 9, 2006

kuraikozo wrote:
    i menat, jinxed34, that i'd never be able to force them into a decision like that. Because, i don;t consider myself pretty (my mom yells at me for that) and therfore i shall enver force anyone to be stuck with me. i am just simply not eworhry. i have some great friends, but i'd never go off and ask them out, it's not who i am. okay, so we're gonna go balc on topic before this link is locked. #18 IS NOT a robot!!!! she is an adroid! it's blashphemy that you think just becasue she's an android she's not human. Besides, she turns into a regular human later.\ Goku!!!!!!11 I love you!!!!11

wow , wow easy there ...did you say force into???? did they never say you there sweet or prety? well doesnt matter cuase I think if I met you for reel I would....well I bet there is someone who will tell you that besides me and you will get along with someone real soon...yeah I dont know you in real life so I just gonna shut up and go back to the topic here ( still I wish you luck with that)...

this dude should realy know that android 18 is an android...

kuraikozo

[57]Oct 12, 2006
    android 18? ANDROID i8? i'd never guess ANDOIRD 18 was an andriod! LOL! believe me, i'm not pery. *hideous monster rises from the lake, raoring, blood dripping from its mouth* they don;t tell me i'm pretty cuz i'm not that kind of person. they know i would never believe them, and, i insult myself so they doin;t know what to say (i think.)

kuraikozo

[58]Oct 12, 2006
    P.S. i took a naruto quiz twice and got sasuke and itachi, like my pictures? i love them do you like them? i'm not being to full of myself am i?

jinxed34

[59]Oct 13, 2006

kuraikozo wrote:
    P.S. i took a naruto quiz twice and got sasuke and itachi, like my pictures? i love them do you like them? i'm not being to full of myself am i?

well i think itache is really cold hearted cherecter who almost gives me creeps...sasuke is good cherecter but I like little sasuke better

kuraikozo

[60]Oct 14, 2006
    persoanlly, sasuke is a b*****, i like itachi MUCH better. So...i guess...I'M A B****!?