Dragon Ball Z Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

Why didn't King Cold transform?

RellikofSouls

[21]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 6
    You can say Frieza was like mercenary Tao, he was killed but was repalced with mechanical parts, like Frieza so what the mechanical parts do is just increasing his power but probably not that much.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

heffa105

[22]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 10
    I agree that King Cold was simply never given the chance to transform.... unlike the Frieza saga fights, which were filled with alot of bragging and boasting of powerlevels, Trunks simply wanted to kill Frieza and King Cold outright...

Trunks is just like that, he's seen a world devastated by evil, and it wouldnt be like him to try and show off at the risk of this happnenin in the present timeline...

Sub-Zero5

[23]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 5
    heffa105 wrote:
    I agree that King Cold was simply never given the chance to transform.... unlike the Frieza saga fights, which were filled with alot of bragging and boasting of powerlevels, Trunks simply wanted to kill Frieza and King Cold outright...

Trunks is just like that, he's seen a world devastated by evil, and it wouldnt be like him to try and show off at the risk of this happnenin in the present timeline...

King Cold was given plenty of downtime to transform.... And Trunks just wanted to kill them? Seemed like he was toying with King Cold since he gave him his sword.

heffa105

[24]Nov 24, 2007
    Sub-Zero5 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:

King Cold was given plenty of downtime to transform.... And Trunks just wanted to kill them? Seemed like he was toying with King Cold since he gave him his sword.
    u dont remember that within seconds of King Cold getting trunks sword he was dead?? ok so trunks had like 6 seconds of fun with King Cold.... then whipped him out of existence...

kidbuu23

[25]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 11
    Sub-Zero5 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    I agree that King Cold was simply never given the chance to transform.... unlike the Frieza saga fights, which were filled with alot of bragging and boasting of powerlevels, Trunks simply wanted to kill Frieza and King Cold outright... Trunks is just like that, he's seen a world devastated by evil, and it wouldnt be like him to try and show off at the risk of this happnenin in the present timeline...
    Agreed here. I think king cold, and freiza really, were given time to transform. But thats where the agreement between me and you stops. Because i say, freiza and king cold Could not transform, because theyre current states at that time were there max power forms.
    Edited on 11/24/2007 6:45pm

heffa105

[26]Nov 24, 2007
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    Sub-Zero5 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:

Agreed here. I think king cold, and freiza really, were given time to transform.
    well.... we know that frieza still had more power to bring to the fight, if they were given time too, why didnt he power up...

as Trunks said, he used the element of surprise to his favour, he didnt give them time to react!

kidbuu23

[27]Nov 24, 2007
    heffa105 wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    Sub-Zero5 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:

Agreed here. I think king cold, and freiza really, were given time to transform.
    well.... we know that frieza still had more power to bring to the fight, if they were given time too, why didnt he power up...

as Trunks said, he used the element of surprise to his favour, he didnt give them time to react!

Freiza knew trunks was a ssj, and saw him oblierate everyone of his henchmen. He had plenty of time to transform!! He couldnt!!

heffa105

[28]Nov 24, 2007
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    Sub-Zero5 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:

Freiza knew trunks was a ssj, and saw him oblierate everyone of his henchmen. He had plenty of time to transform!! He couldnt!!
    u must know better!! i never said transform, but he wasnt using 100% power... ur just disagreein with heffa for the sake of it...

kidbuu23

[29]Nov 24, 2007
    heffa105 wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    Sub-Zero5 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:

u must know better!! i never said transform, but he wasnt using 100% power... ur just disagreein with heffa for the sake of it...

No. What i was trying to tell subzero was that freiza is always at 100 % in mecha, because he was found in 100% max form, and improved upon from there. There is no let me power up, in freizas case. Hes always mecha. There is no 100% mecha, its just mecha freiza.

heffa105

[30]Nov 24, 2007
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    Sub-Zero5 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:

No. What i was trying to tell subzero was that freiza is always at 100 % in mecha, because he was found in 100% max form, and improved upon from there. There is no let me power up, in freizas case. Hes always mecha. There is no 100% mecha, its just mecha freiza.
    who said that??

kidbuu23

[31]Nov 24, 2007
    heffa105 wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    Sub-Zero5 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:

who said that??

In the show, once they find him, he is still in the same form as when goku returned the facor on him and left him to die. He was in 100% form then, so he was when they operated on him.

heffa105

[32]Nov 24, 2007
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    In the show, once they find him, he is still in the same form as when goku returned the facor on him and left him to die. He was in 100% form then, so he was when they operated on him.
    as soon as Frieza is back to full health, whats to stop him from repressing his power again? like he always had...

heffa105

[33]Nov 24, 2007
    heffa105 wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    as soon as Frieza is back to full health, whats to stop him from repressing his power again? like he always had...
    i mean theres obviously a reason why he did it originally? it only makes sense for him to repress again...

kidbuu23

[34]Nov 24, 2007
    heffa105 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    i mean theres obviously a reason why he did it originally? it only makes sense for him to repress again...

That sig is tight! If only i knew how to get one. Oh and btw, Im stoppin here for now. I know what your trying to do heffa mate, and im not letting it happen today. Sorry.

heffa105

[35]Nov 24, 2007
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    heffa105 wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:

That sig is tight! If only i knew how to get one. Oh and btw, Im stoppin here for now. I know what your trying to do heffa mate, and im not letting it happen today. Sorry.
    dont back down buu buu!! Also when Gohan senses Frieza coming to Earth, someone says he's so powerful!" and Gohan commented Ït Get's stronger!" or something along those lines.... also proves that he wasnt at 100%

Sub-Zero5

[36]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 5
    Gohan:"I'm afraid this is just the tip of the Ice Berg"

He says that about frieza's power in the anime, and I think he's even more direct in the manga. Frieza has always been able to control what percent of his power he uses, and it's the same case when he's cyborg frieza.....

heffa105

[37]Nov 24, 2007
    Sub-Zero5 wrote:

He says that about frieza's power in the anime, and I think he's even more direct in the manga. Frieza has always been able to control what percent of his power he uses, and it's the same case when he's cyborg frieza.....
    lol thanks dude, im terrible with Quotes...

kidbuu23

[38]Nov 24, 2007
    Sub-Zero5 wrote:

Alright ("SUB-ZERO5") i'll commend you, i understand completely now. Thanks "SUB-ZERO5".

heffa105

[39]Nov 24, 2007
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    Sub-Zero5 wrote:

Alright ("SUB-ZERO5") i'll commend you, i understand completely now. Thanks "SUB-ZERO5".
    OI i helped point it out!! lol its come to this has it 23...

kidbuu23

[40]Nov 24, 2007
    heffa105 wrote:
    kidbuu23 wrote:
    Sub-Zero5 wrote:

OI i helped point it out!! lol its come to this has it 23...

Come to what mate?