Dragon Ball Z Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

Your Mother Jokes- -DBZ Style!

Angus_Mac

[61]Apr 21, 2008
    • level: 71
    Yo momma's so fat, even Goku couldn't withstand the gravity training.

Yo momma's so ugly, Yamcha is afraid of girls again, and Krillin is happy to stay single.

Yo momma's so smelly, her Saiyan name is Durian.

Yo momma's so smelly, even Yajirobe takes a bath.

Yo momma's so fat, Saiyans confuse her for the moon and transform.

Yo momma's so ugly, Vegeta and all the Z fighters would look at her and say, "Impossible."

Yo momma's so dumb, she already bought tickets for the Dragonball AF movie.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dario_Bro

[62]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 11

tuckerkakashi wrote:
    OMFG LOOK AT THE GOD DAMN SERIES!!! THEY STATE THAT KID BUU IS PURE EVIL, AND THE STRONGEST OF THE PURE MAJIN BUUS. WHEN SUPER BUU ABSORBED GOHAN OR GOTENKS, THEN HE WAS STRONGER THAN KID BUU. BUT BY HIMSELF... HE'S NOT. WHEN BUU ABSORBED THE KAIS, HIS POWER DILUTED, NOT GREW STRONGER. YOU SAW HOW MAJIN BUU WASN'T AS POWERFUL AS KID BUU, AND NEITHER WOULD SUPER BUU!!!! JESUS! PAY THE FREAK ATTENTION. NO, YOU ARE THE WRONG (those who doubted me) I AM RIGHT!

Most Dangerous, not strongest

anti4kids2000

[63]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 5
    Cant u dom nubs ondurstond tat kid boo is buy fur the strungust boo and can bete oop sooper Boo. Dom nubs.

Kevindork

[64]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 16

anti4kids2000 wrote:
    Cant u dom nubs ondurstond tat kid boo is buy fur the strungust boo and can bete oop sooper Boo. Dom nubs.

First of all use spell check, who are you calling Noobs for having our own opinion, true opinion for that matter, and wouldn't that be hypocritical to call us noobs when you clearly are one yourself? Super Buu is the strongest, once again, Kid Buu is just more dangerous than Super Buu. We have our own opinion, that doesn't make us noobs, not everyone is goin' to believe your way, deal with it.

Edited on 04/22/2008 6:40pm
    Edited 2 total times.

gaddy-daddy

[65]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 4
    anti4kids2000 wrote:
    max????Is that you?????

Dario_Bro

[66]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 11
    Yo momma so fat she absorbed Majin Buu

anti4kids2000

[67]Apr 23, 2008
    By the way, I was only kidding about Kid Buu being stronger than Super Buu. I was just making fun of people who brags about how Kid Buu can beat Super Buu. Also, I don't spell like that. I know Super Buu would pwn the crap out of Kid Buu anyday. You can tell because Goku was deseparet to fuse with Vegeta just to fight Gohan Buu and when they fought Kid Buu, Goku and Vegeta smashed their earings acting like Kid Buu is not a threat.

DBZfan_4_evr_7

[68]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 9

anti4kids2000 wrote:
    By the way, I was only kidding about Kid Buu being stronger than Super Buu. I was just making fun of people who brags about how Kid Buu can beat Super Buu. Also, I don't spell like that. I know Super Buu would pwn the crap out of Kid Buu anyday. You can tell because Goku was deseparet to fuse with Vegeta just to fight Gohan Buu and when they fought Kid Buu, Goku and Vegeta smashed their earings acting like Kid Buu is not a threat.

Actually, they wanted to fight like true Saiyan warriors, not with fusion, thats why Vegeta was like, 'Spoken Like A True Saiyan, Kakorat....'

BUT ANYWAYS, can we go back on-topic

anti4kids2000

[69]Apr 23, 2008
    DBZfan_4_evr_7 wrote:

anti4kids2000 wrote:

Actually, they wanted to fight like true Saiyan warriors, not with fusion, thats why Vegeta was like, 'Spoken Like A True Saiyan, Kakorat....'

BUT ANYWAYS, can we go back on-topic

Yes, we can.

Kevindork

[70]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 16

anti4kids2000 wrote:

Ok then, glad that you don't really believe Kid Buu's the strongest, that impersonation of those Kid Buu lover's was perfect. Yes you're right Super Buu would pwn Kid Buu any day. Anyway, i'll stop getting off topic.

spears5

[71]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 19
    Yo mommas so fat Majjin Buu told her to "Save some for later"

saiyanlineage

[72]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 2

yo momma so super ugly that when vegeta didn't care about anything as he was struck by a comet she said "then does it matter if we mate"? vegeta said" Not even in the next dimension!"

your mom's so fat that when everbody in dbz universe realized the universe was actaully her, everybody tripped and fell making her crack and opening up a new dimension

your mom is so fat that to the dbz universes dismay, they were only but cells and arteries to her body parts.

yo mom's so dumb to the point that she actually thinks the turtle hermit's dick is his baby.

ZaleIsBackAgain

[73]Apr 25, 2008
    • level: 47
    Angus_Mac wrote:
    Yo momma's so fat, Saiyans confuse her for the moon and transform.

lol that was good.

tuckerkakashi

[74]Apr 25, 2008
    uh... alright. super buu, with either gotenks or gohan absorbed is stronger, but not by him self. When buu absorbed the kais, his power was diluted. think about it, if kid buu could beat fat buu, super buu is in the middle. by strength standards, from buu absorbing the kais, it goes like this: kid buu> super buu> majin Buu. If kid buu could beat majin buu, then he is still stronger than super buu. I know its hard for people to accept, seeing as how you're uber fans of super buu, but the kid's stronger. just stop being close-monded and accept it. if buu absorbed the kais, his power wouldn't increase in super buu, then drastically decrease in majin buu. that doesn't have any logic. I prove my point. now that thats been cleared, get back to the original topic

tuckerkakashi

[75]Apr 25, 2008
    and actually antikids2000, they didn't smash their earings because they didn't think kid buu wasn't a threat. It was honor. Goku stated: "if he's not using fusion, then neither will we."

saiyanlineage

[76]Apr 25, 2008

are serious? dude kid buu isn't as strong as super buu; that is common sense. ssj 3 goku or ssj2 vegeta wasn't able to stand a chance against super buu when double teaming him. vegeta and goku were able to fight kid buu but they had to fuse to fight super buu, kid buu is like the wild thug(dangerous) while super buu is more knowledgeable and if he ever did get angry it could be to the point where his power could open portals to other dimensions. kid buu is just like some crazy serial killer or whatever. i mean if you watched it, it even shows that super buu's powers are way beyond his crazy counter part. charles manson is freaking dangerous but obviously lennox lewis who is calm and collected could whoop his ass. an average saiyan is more dangerous that goku but that means nothing in power. do you get my point? could an insane little boy beat superman? hell no! fat buu was able to present a little bit of a challenge to kid buu, hell, even evil buu(the skinny one) is more powerful than kid buu. cause at least evil buu ended fat buu quickly. I'd say buff buu and kid buu are even cause buff buu could likely beat kid buu in brute force fighting kid buu knows how to fight and move quicker so he'd probably win in the end. so here is my order. super buu

uki1234

[77]Apr 25, 2008
    • level: 8

tuckerkakashi wrote:
    I know its hard for people to accept, seeing as how you're uber fans of super buu, but the kid's stronger. just stop being close-monded and accept it.

I know its hard for you to accept it, seeing as how you're uber fan of kid buu, but the Super's stronger. just stop being close-monded and accept it, since it has been proven billion times.

saiyanlineage

[78]Apr 25, 2008
    uki1234 wrote:

tuckerkakashi wrote:
    I know its hard for people to accept, seeing as how you're uber fans of super buu, but the kid's stronger. just stop being close-monded and accept it.

I know its hard for you to accept it, seeing as how you're uber fan of kid buu, but the Super's stronger. just stop being close-monded and accept it, since it has been proven billion times.

exactly, it is these kid buu fans that won't stop raping him, we just have logic.

anti4kids2000

[79]Apr 25, 2008
    I used to think that non of the Z Fighters could take down any form of the buu's because even if they hurt him, he could regenerate unless you have a really powerful attack enough to completely destroy him.

RellikofSouls_2

[80]Apr 25, 2008
    • level: 12

tuckerkakashi wrote:
    and actually antikids2000, they didn't smash their earings because they didn't think kid buu wasn't a threat. It was honor. Goku stated: "if he's not using fusion, then neither will we."

true, but to Goku, he probably did not find kid buu tat much of a threat.