Dragon Ball Z

Global Announcement

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM Sep 19, 2002 on Cartoon Network

• filler filler filer

6.3
    Kibito (who was revived by the Dragon) finds the Supreme Kai and Gohan. Goku delivers the news of Vegeta's and Gohan's deaths to everyone. Babidi gives a warning that if the three people that attacked him (Piccolo,Goten and Trunks) and Buu don't show in five days they will destroy the Earth. Then Buu turns a whole city to candy as proof of their power.

episode filled with filler. Boring
  • I was expecting Bulma to be more . . .put together after hearing about Vegeta. . .Guess not.. . But this episode actually made me shed tears.

I was expecting Bulma to be more . . .put together after hearing about Vegeta. . .Guess not.. . But this episode actually made me shed tears. When characters morn the death of a friend or loved one- they should do it like Bulma did after hearing about Vegeta's death. That's real sorrow right there. But Of course, this episode had no fight scenes that meant anything- so it was kind of a drag on that part- even though the way others get the bad news- and the words used to describe it are what counts, they did a good job over all. 10!