Dragon Ball Z

He's Always Late

Aired Weekdays 10:30 PM Apr 02, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• h h h h hh h h h h hh h hh hh h

j i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i iii i i i i i i ii i i ii i i i ii i ii i i i i i i ii i i i i ii i i ii i i i i ii i
  • I hate filler.

I can say this two way\\\'s, but I\\\'ll say it one way instead...this is the worst episode of DragonBall Z, I have seen every episode and I have only missed the Captain Ginyu saga I mean, Goku is watching and helping two Pteradactal\\\'s protect their eggs while everyone else has a party at Capsule Corporation. Chi-Chi is so pi$$ed off that Goku\\\'s not there and in the end, everyone decides that it isn\\\'t a party without Goku. Can Goku save the babies and get to the party, or will he face a fate worse than death: The Wrath of Chi-Chi!? tune in to find out!
  • This episode is about a party at Bulma's house, and everyone is invited. Goku is late to the party because he is taking care of a dinosaur's eggs. What does Chi-Chi thinks of this?

This episode is really good. Of course it does not involve any kind of fight, here we get to see the good characters in a party at Bulma\\\'s house. We see them interacting with each other and some of them in situation that we could never imagine. In the party we get to see Goku, Gohan, Goten, Chi-Chi, Vegeta, Bulma, Trunks, Videl, Hercule, Krillin, Android 18, Marron, Dende, Piccolo, Master Roshi, Turtle, Oolong, Yamcha, Puar, Tien, Chiaotzu and Majin Buu. It is a really comic episode.